The fight

Introduction
'Life's such a drag unless you have something to look forward too'
This my friends is what I tell myself to justify my stupid and in rational decisions in life , and also help distract me from my crumbling relationship

You may be wondering ... why on Earth this is even relevant well let me tell you :
So... Me and my best friend since the 4th grade nessa tend to spend a lot of our time making spontaneous decisions to keep us both entertained... this may be concerning for some .... but for us it's just a regular day in our lives , in fact today we both skipped our shift at our local bar saddle ranch to stand in line all day for tickets to see ' the phantoms' (avani vinnie and chase) They are huge in our city tracing the top of the charts each time an album is released... must be nice to have a guaranteed form of income and success , I pour beer for a living so their lives seem epic

I mean  personally I don't actually care for the band sureeeee , I listen to a couple songs because they always play at our local hot topic but not I don't know enough to call myself a fan ,I'm mainly doing this to one ....get a tan in the scorching LA sun as I stand in line all day and two , to gain some source of freedom tonight and not be so controlled by the scrawny gamer brunette I call my boyfriend ...... on the other hand nessa well she has had a crush on all the members since as long as I can remember!! which to be honest is not that surprising at all when you get to know nessa she is a huge flirt but you love her for it ... after hours upon hours of waiting around we finally got the tickets and nessa was ecstatic and wouldn't stop screaming and jumping ....even at the thought of the concert ... this was going to be a night to remember .

Fast forward a few months to the night of the concert when all hell breaks lose:
As you sat at home cuddled up on the sofa in your cold empty worn down apartment , just sat there waiting around for the time in which you could head to the concert (the phantoms) ,you flip through pages in your magazine trying to waste time when suddenly, you hear a loud startling knock at the door your heart skips a beat as the feeling of fear takes over your body "who is it" you say softly and there was no response you shakily get up from the couch and head to the door and shakily put your eye to the glass of the peep hole allowing you to gaze out at a tall blonde boy who was standing on the other side , you then quickly unlatch the door and let out a sigh of relief "Nicky" you say happily as you gently wrap your arms around his waist and hug him ... but he suddenly pushes you off of him softly .. "Nick what's wrong" you say confused as you take a step back "nothing I'm just worried about you" he says looking down at you and you gaze at him slightly confused "me ... you'd worried about me??? Nick I'm completely fine what are you talking about" you say gazing into his deep green eyes and he leans on the kitchen counter "who's Vinnie hacker y/n" he says sternly and you look at him and giggle slightly "Nicky he's in a band I like why" you say taking a step towards him, "oh so you think that it's ok to go around liking his pictures" Nick says sternly "I mean yes Nick he's a celebrity I'm not gonna date him besides if I even had the option I would say no " you say trying to hold back a laugh "is he in the band you are seeing tonight" he asks with authority and your heart sinks "no-o... he's not" you stutter and he takes a step towards you "one more chance I'm gonna ask you that again this time no lies ... is he in the band you are seeing tonight?" He says and you stand their beneath him feeling small and intimidated as your heart began to race "yes he is" you say softly giving into what he wanted "I don't want you going to that concert" Nick says staring at you angrily "Nick I have wanted to go to this with nessa for months I don't even have a crush on any of them I just love the music they produce ..." you plead and he takes a step towards you "did you hear what I said" he says looking at you and his deep green eyes were suddenly unrecognisable and fear begins to overwhelm your body as the anger grew in nicks face "baby don't be mad please" you say softly trying to keep him calm and he grabs your wrist and holds it tightly in his grip and you begin to tear up as he starts to twist your wrist slowly "y/n I thought I said no ... NOW DO AS I SAID" he says twisting harder and you wince in pain as he holds onto you with a tight grip "Nicky please let go" you plead with tears threatening to fall and he looks at you before pushing you away from him and you hit the cold hard wooden floor holding your wrist close to your chest in pain and he stands above you "don't make me have to do that again ok baby" he says towering over you and you nod shakily .. he then leans down placing a soft kiss on your forehead before walking away to shower ... leaving you on the floor shaken and cold.

Your thoughts running through your head as the scene that just took place replayed over and over in your head , you then steadily get up still slightly shaken and walk into your bedroom closing the door behind you and locking it so that Nick was unable to reach you .. your breath was short and sharp as you began to panic and you lift out your phone and call nessa.
*Call begins*
Nessa:hi y/n you ok
You:(sharp breaths)
Nessa:y/n are you having a panic attack
You:( breathing increases)
Nessa:shhh ok take a breath in 1..2..3 ok
You:(inhale heavily)
Nessa:good you ok now
You:nnnn-ess he did it again (you say shakily)
Nessa:of course he did listen y/n I'm on my way we have a concert to go to anyway
You:ness he won't let me go
Nessa:screw him ok he doesn't own you like he thinks he does you are coming and he has no say I'll be there in 20 minutes y/n be ready
You:ness what if he hurts me
Nessa:*scoff* not on my watch he won't, see you soon gorgeous stay calm love you
*end call*

You sigh and lean up against your wooden door tilting your head back for extra support "god what have I done" you whisper as you gaze at the cracked ceiling above your head