UNIQ (requested)

This oneshot has been requested. Sorry I couldn't write this in time, and hopefully it turned out the way you wanted!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't sleep."

Yixuan let out a sigh, worried about the lack of sleep that Yibo was getting. "Baobei, close your eyes and take a deep breath," he said, resting his hands on Yibo's forehead. He was stroking his nose as an attempt to make Yibo close his eyes, and after a while, the younger closed his eyes and seemed to drift off a bit. Yixuan bit his lip, wondering if he should stay longer to make sure that his son is going to stay asleep. Instead, Yixuan heard a voice coming from the living room, and at such a late time, he decided to check on who was out.

"Seungyoun, you should eat your dinner now," he heard Wenhan coaxing. Standing at the doorway and watching Wenhan try and feed Seungyoun food was making Yixuan feel less stress. Seungyoun contemplated the decision to eat the food that Wenhan had made for him, and after a few more lines of how the food was going to do well for him, and make Seungyoun look handsome and strong, Seungyoun consumed the spoonful of leafy greens. "Is it nice, di?" inquired Wenhan. Seungyoun nodded, his cheeks full and his eyes puffy. After checking to make sure that Seungyoun had swallowed his food, Wenhan passed him the spoon, and Seungyoun happily took it.

When Seungyoun had started busying himself with trying to eat the food, Wenhan caught a glimpse of Yixuan at the door, and he gave a warm smile. He mouthed, "goodnight," with an okay sign, telling Yixuan that he would be alright with Seungyoun. Yixuan nodded his head, and he gave a small smile back.

Walking through the corridor, Yixuan peeped into his room, and sure enough Sungjoo was lying down there staring off into space.

"Sungjoo," whispered Yixuan, trying his best to not scare his partner. Sungjoo's pupils flicked towards the door, and his eyes dilated at the sight of Yixuan. He patted at the spot next to his bed, indicating for Yixuan to sit next to him. Obliging, Yixuan sat next to Sungjoo, resting his head against Sungjoo's chest. Lifting his head up to look at the younger, he wrapped his arms around the latter's body and his legs pulled up so that he was basically snuggled into Sungjoo's body. Sungjoo laid himself down a bit more, lowering himself to Yixuan's height when lying down, and Yixuan moved his arm around Sungjoo's neck to accommodate.

"Hello," said Sungjoo, closing his eyes as he pressed his forehead against Yixuan's. Yixuan closed his eyes as well, smiling. "Hello," he said. Sungjoo steadied his breathing to Yixuan's, and he could feel the younger bringing his face closer to his. Yixuan opened his eyes, watching Sungjoo lean in to kiss him, yet before they could meet, Sungjoo had stopped.

Sungjoo brought his head down, and Yixuan could first hear his ragged breaths. Understanding as ever, Yixuan brought his arm to pull Sungjoo's head into his neck, and he used his other hand to run soothingly up and down Sungjoo's back. "I'm sorry," mumbled Sungjoo, repeating the phrase like a mantra. His words were muffled in the sound of his tears and bit back cries, ad Yixuan paid attention to him. "There is no need," he said comfortingly, giving Sungjoo solace of his outburst of overwhelming emotions.

Once Sungjoo had slowed down his breathing, and he had stopped crying, Yixuan pulled him back so that he could rest his nose against the younger's. Rubbing their noses together, Yixuan made sure that Sungjoo was breathing at his own pace – setting a speed that Sungjoo instinctively copied – and he kept on stroking Sungjoo's nape. Holding him close, Yixuan tilted his head and leaned in closer to Sungjoo. Checking that Sungjoo was okay with it, Yixuan pressed their lips together, giving Sungjoo a loving kiss. Sungjoo relaxed his muscles, and Yixuan could feel him shuffle in their position so that he was more comfortable. Pulling back and being as gentle as possible, Yixuan used his right hand to press fingers against Sungjoo's lips, and he tilted the latter's head to face him.

"I love you, Sungjoo," said Yixuan. Almost like reassurance, Sungjoo leaned his head into Yixuan's touch, and Yixuan could hear the faint whisper of, "I love you too".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenhan brought the dishes to the sink, leaving them there to do in the morning, before checking to see if Seungyoun was still sitting at the table. Noticing the younger shaking slightly, Wenhan immediately rushed towards his brother, and he brought the younger into a hug. Looking for a nearby place where it was safe to lay him down, Wenhan could feel Seungyoun shake more and more.

Thinking quickly, Wenhan used his foot to drag another chair to him, placing the chair next to where Seungyoun was sitting so that he could lay him on his side. Checking to see if he would not fall off, Wenhan switched the lights off, so that only the small table lamp next to them was on. "Talk to me, Seungyoun," said Wenhan, and he could see Seungyoun shuffling slightly.

"Yes."

Wenhan started tangling his fingers in Seungyoun's hair, trying his best to soothe the younger. "What is your name?" he asked slowly. He could see Seungyoun's face of confusion before he slowly nodded his head. "Seungyoun."

Wenhan smiled at him, telling him reassuring words as he continuously braded his hair with his fingers. After feeling that Seungyoun was slowly stopping his shaking, Wenhan gave him a little more space. "You back buddy?" asked Wenhan.

Seungyoun blinked his eyes. A moment passed and soon enough Seungyoun was giggling. "Buddy!"

Wenhan adores his little brothers.