Chapter 2: Daytrip of Doom! Part 1

Perrie was starting to hate her life.

Just a few days ago, three boys Huey, Dewey and Louie, her relatives, and their guardian Uncle Donald moved in McDuck Manor. She should be happy, true, but there was something else.

And that is Webby.

She'd never had the chance to hang out with her. True, they're friends, and Perrie's other friends adored her, but she was so busy with world tours, schoolwork, studying and Scrooge's business things that she didn't actually be with her often. 

Arya, her elder sister, had returned from a 3-week aviation camp just when the family was eating their dinner last night. Arya was never the 'responsible, rule-abiding sister' type. She was more 'I'm cool, I don't care, I don't listen' type. Arya was the only one who has time to accompany Webby, and she, along with Mrs. Beakley, trained Webby to become the cute but dangerous girl she was today.

Perrie is also kind of afraid of her. Webby treasured the days when Perrie stays at home, when she always played with her. And Webby can be pretty...well, her. 

Perrie woke up naturally, expecting a peaceful morning with a sip of Earl Grey, but the shooting of darts and yelling shot her out of bed. She opened her door to find several foam darts sticking onto it.

"Dart games?" Perrie sighed, shaking her head. "Guess I'll have to stay inside."

Sure enough, as she looked outside from her door's peephole, she saw Dewey hitting Louie, with Scrooge in his bathrobe beside the blue duck outside his bedroom just a few rooms away.

"Dewey!" Scrooge cried, and Perrie sighed in relief. Finally, she thought. It's almost over-

However, Scrooge said something that almost made her fall. "Don't yell at your enemy before you fire. Lose the element of surprise." He went away.

"DANG IT!" Perrie yelled, catching everyone's attention, and she closed the door with a loud bang. She walked over to her cabinet and pulled it. In an instant, a tunnel appeared. She was about to walk in when a familiar Scottish accent cried, "House meeting. NOW!"

"So much for privacy," Perrie said, closing the cabinet and walking to the dining room.

When she arrived, she saw Arya making ugly expressions on Dewey's face, the latter happening to be sleeping. Louie then took some pictures of it.

"Hi, Perrie," Webby said, as the former sat next to her. "You just missed out a dart game!"

"Oh, really?" Perrie said.

Webby was about to squeal in excitement before Scrooge and Beakley came in, who then went on a rambling speech on making some house rules (According to Arya, Donald had been lounging in Scrooge's bathroom and the latter was very angry about that).

"First rule," Scrooge began, "My space is MY space. My study, my sleeping quarters, my WASHROOM." He put much intensity in the last word, glaring at Donald. "Rule 2, refer to Mrs. Beakley for any subsequent rules. I'm pleased to have you here, as long as it in no way inconveniences me. Good day."

Mrs. Beakley cleared her throat. "This may be Mr. McDuck's mansion, but it's MY house, so..." She flipped the board, revealing a system of complex handwriting. "MY house rules. Exhaustive. Comprehensive - where are you going?"

The group caught Donald sneaking out the dining room with a dirty singlet in his hand. "I've got unmentionables to wash."

Beakley sighed. "Rule 58: If you need something, ask for permission first."

"Did you hear that boys?" Donald mocked. "Ask permission."

"Rule number 23," Beakley retorted, pointing at some words on the board, "No one is above the rules, Donald. If you had simply asked for assistance, we could have avoided what I'm referring to as 'The Undergarment Incident'."