Chapter 4: The Death, and Who!?

I could hear him coming for me. The Music Man, I heard the ear shattering loud clashes of his cymbals and the screeches of his mechanical buildings. I nervously hovered my hand over the door button. Ready to keep him out, and defend myself. But as soon as I saw even a sliver of him through the door, my heart stopped and I pressed it too late. He was in the room with ME!    "Hey, hey, hey! W—-w-why don't you k—keep it d—down huh?!?" The voice in his chest speaker screeched, and his legs slammed the tile as he made his way closer to me. I stood up immediately. "Shoot!" I yelled jumping out of the office chair, falling over it and scrambling up to run. Why?! WHY DID THE OWNER HAVE TO MAKE HIM HIS OWN STAGE?! Even as unnerving as it was to have him directly behind me and ready at any noise to kill me, IT WAS BETTER THAN THIS, now everyone was moved and remolded and it was pure chaos!! I was in routine, knowing where everyone was so I knew how to deal then, but now everything was moved causing my brain confusion! I checked my watch at 5:12. I WOULD NOT GET OUT OF HERE FAST ENOUGH! I suddenly yelled out in pain as my hip hit the corner of my desk. I limped furiously. Clash, Clash, CLASH! I heard his cymbals right behind me, and then I felt a strong hit behind my neck, which stopped me dead, and I fell forward limp, instantly. "Grrr—- Gr-reat! S—see-seeems you've learned—-h-howww—- being too—l-loud effects T—t-t-t—things!!" The voice screeched, suddenly cheerily. I felt something warm drip down my face, I knew this was it. I had done everything right, but I forgot about the Music Man... And that would mean my demise... "I-I-I-I H—-hope you—ve—-l-learrrrned A—-an I-Innn—-portant, l-lesson!" His speaker screeched again, and I felt something sharp stab into my neck, it was all over...

The night had neared, and I broke free from the stage. I had heard a strange noise near the exit in the back, it was the sound of a struggling mechanic piece. I had figured perhaps one of the rockstar Animatronics were glitching, or in need of assistance, so I had made my way over, my feet quietly tapping against the floor, slicing the silence. As I pushed the door leading into the back room open I was met with the sight of ... well, I wasn't exactly sure.. It looked like a small squashed misshapen black endoskeleton head, in a box with other large pieces connected, and it thrashed madly, whirring around spasmodically, though it stopped when I approached and leaned forward curiously. "I can feel you..." I heard a soft silky voice from somewhere around the room. I just stared. "Please help me... I was deceived." The voice spoke again, more sadly this time. Sliding my cymbals off my hands, I picked up the head, looking around. I located the voice box, It was under a large piece of pink metal with white at the one point. "Dear Child..." it said. "Thank you." Then as suddenly as the voice of gratitude spoke I turned to see a knot of wiring with a single pink eye and claws protruding from a particularly thick knot of wires that stuck out from the side of the top. I dropped the head as the wiring wrapped around my neck and began to slam a heavy piece of metal at my face. I was alarmed and I struggled to free myself, BAM!My jaw came loose with a flash of sparks and my head glitched, jerking around wildly as I swung my arms to try and free myself. CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! My vision was starting to become Impaired as the vicious blows broke down my face in pieces.. But as my eyes began to flutter to a neutral rest, the eye and wires were ripped away so suddenly from me, causing me to fall forward, And so I could not see what was in the currents. There were sounds of screeching from the Voice Box beside my head as I heard the sound of a fuse box blow and the lights flash dangerously, but then the screeches came to a slow halt, as did the spasms of the lighting. And I heard heavy footsteps slamming the tile, Coming my way.