chapter 1

(olivias pov)
-
*phone buzzing*
emma: hey olivia! can't wait for you to meet the rest of the cast on this show! i swear everyone is so nice, we are going to eat tonight at 6pm at steve dakota grill, but not everyone can make it tonight but a few can! let me know if you can make it tonight!:)
olivia: hi emma! so glad to hear from you, that sounds good! see you tonight at 6:)

*at 6pm*
i met up with emma in the front of the restaurant, she went up and hugged me, i hugged her back, we got into the restaurant and got our seats. suddenly a young lady, kinda short, came over to us. "olivia, this is billie, billie, this is olivia" emma stated, excitedly. billie smiled and waved, i did the same back to her. we all three talked for a bit until a man with brunette hair with the most gorgeous blue eyes came in and looked at our table, he was with another man, a lil shorter than him, also handsome, but not as handsome as the other man. my heart was beating so fast, and i had butterflies in my stomach. i don't think I've felt this way towards anyone, whoever this man is, is very special."Olivia, this is cody and his boyfriend, Eric" emma introduced me to them. boyfriend? i thought. Oh fuck, why do I always fall for people in love with other people. I tried to not make eye contact with Cody and Eric. I'm probably as red as a tomato because I'm blushing so hard probably right now. I've noticed cody staring at me, but he is probably thinking that I'm weird and probably knows I like him. It doesn't surprise me if he does think that, I'm known as the awkward person. the table then started joking around about crushes. emma was joking around with me and asked me, "so olivia, is there anyone who you have feelings for?" she asked while winking her eye. i replied while smiling and red as a tomato, "no, not at the moment" i looked up after i said that and noticed cody looking at me, and he smiled softly at me. I, then excused myself to the restroom. im embarrassed, I'm even embarrassed to be in the same room as cody. he seems kind and polite but I'm not at his level. He probably hates me, like anyone else would, and he has someone else, someone else who is more beautiful, and who is more interesting than me. I thought to myself as I got out my earbuds from my purse and started listening to, 'enchanted' by taylor swift. I always listen to Taylor swift whenever I'm crushing so hard on someone. Suddenly my phone buzzes.
emma: olivia? are you okay? are you nervous? I could tell you acted nervous at the table. You've been in the restroom for a while. Just making sure if you are okay or not, if you aren't I could go in there and be there for you if you want. It's getting late so when you get out we can end the night:)
Olivia: hey emma, sorry, yeah I'm a little nervous haha. It's personal though so you don't need to be in here but thank you, and you guys can go. You don't have to wait for me.
emma: okay! Thank you for the update, I thought you died in there or something lol
I walked over to the sink and put some water on my face and washed my hands. I slowly opened the door and walked out, I can see that they are gone. I put a tip on the table on my way out and slowly walked out with my head down listening to my playlist in my earbuds. suddenly I felt someone bumping into me. I freaked out and almost had a heart attack. I was on the floor and this person was laying on top and then I looked at this person and I saw cody... "Omg I am so so sorry" I said while red as a tomato. "Oh no no, it's all good, no worries. He stood up and put his hand out for me to get up. I smiled at him as he smiled at me. "hey Olivia, just wondering if you maybe would want to hang out sometime as friends?" Cody asked. i smiled and replied "yes of course. I would love that" emma suddenly interrupted our conversation and asked us if we wanted to go to a club that her and billie are going to, i was okay with going. "yes, that sounds good, I don't know if Eric wants to go but I will make him" cody said while laughing. "Okay! Great!" Emma said.