Chapter 2

Peters POV

 My dad opens my bedroom door and sets me down on my bed. He hands me water while asking if I'm alright. "I'm ok I guess" I reply. "What are they doing here?,  I thought they weren't gonna be here till tomorrow". I say catching my breath. "I'll go talk to them, stay here." My dad saying getting up. 

"Time skip to tony being downstairs"
                 Peters POV

After my dad left, I called the only person I could trust after Germany. I pick up my phone and call the saved number, it rings for a few but then is shortly answered after a few more rings. A soft voice with a slight accent picks up. "Hey Pete, what's wrong?" They ask. " Hey Wanda, we need to talk," I say with a slight sadness in my voice. "Yea, of course, what's wrong?" she asks worriedly. "I...I had another panic attack." I say with a tear running down my face. "Do you wanna meet up?" She asks. "Wanda you know we can't" I reply, "Pete, you always call me when you need help but we can't always just express our emotions through the phone ." She says with a sense of obvious sadness in her voice. There is a moment of silence before I decide that we should meet up. "Great!, I'll see you," she says happily. 

Tony's POV 

I walk downstairs angrily, once I walk into the common room, I see Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Sam. "What the hell is wrong with you!?, he's a minor!" I yell with a firm voice. "Tony, we didn't know he was your intern, if I did I wouldn't have yelled at him," Steve said as a response. "Ok, but don't bother him, or talk to him, he doesn't like to be talked to." I say back. "yea, clearly." Clint says rolling his eyes. I was about to walk out until I heard Friday. "Mr.Stark, Peter has left the building to the park." Ok, thanks Friday" I say. 

Wanda's POV 

I haven't seen Peter since Germany, We had decided after the fight that we would stay friends and just talk on the phone in secret. I leave my house, on my way to the park when I notice a familiar face leaning against a car. "Hey Witch, you ready?" Peter asks. "Yea, let's go penis. I reply.

"At the park" 

"So they moved back in?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Yea, they just showed up, they didn't even knock." I say back. "well that's sucks, I wish I could be there to help you." I say trying not to make it obvious that I would want to live with him. " I have an idea," he says with a slight grin showing. "What is it?" I respond. "come back to the tower with me." he says. I didn't say anything, I just froze there, know that if the others and Tony saw that I and Peter were friends they would get upset. Peter ends up pulling back into the car and we are now on our way to the tower. Great...

That's the end of this chapter! I Will update soon!

Let me know if you have any suggestions for the story.