1 🐾

TRIGGER WARNINGS; Hella bad shit from here out. So be warned. Sexual, physical and mental abuse ahead.

"Oh my pet," he purred, stripping off his shirt, his six pack of muscles flexing. I was very well aware of all his muscles, of how much stronger he was than me. Of how much weaker I was. Of how easy it was for him to overpower me. "I know you've been waiting for my return." Hunter stalked towards me, as the air left my lungs, my eyes instantly casting down, away from his icy blue ones. I felt faint but knew I wouldn't be lucky enough to black out. That would be too easy. And nothing in life was easy for me.
"Yes," I tried to keep my tone from sounding shaky or even rude, just monotone. There was a time I craved his touch, begged him to hold me. But that time has long past.
His devilish smile said I had pleased him as he crossed the oversized stylish room in a few strides, his face close to mine in an instant as his eyes scaled down my body. Just his gaze made me feel dirty, even as I laid scrubbed clean for him in a lace teddy.
I was lying on cream colored silk sheets, that matched my skin. Everything in me screamed to run. But I knew it would be useless. I was in a cage. Even if that cage was his parents mansion. It was a cage never the less.
I hated it all.
To the triple layered grey drapes covering the ceiling to the floor length window. To the walk in closets filled with only designer clothes and accessories. To the huge full bathroom with both a large tub, rainfall shower and double his and her sinks. To the floors that were all marble except for the carpets in the bedrooms. Even down to the glittering diamonds in my ears and the gold thick chain necklace with a heart tag attached to it wrapped around my throat.
I was living in a gilded cage.
I wasn't allowed to leave. To go home. Not that there was a home for me anymore. If there ever even was one.
My werewolf mother had been an outcast for getting with a human man. And creating me.
An abomination.
A broken law.
A halfbreed.
For their crimes, they were slaughtered by their pack and I was put into human foster care where I bounced around until I met Hunter.
And so here I was, trapped in Hell. Forced to be treated like trash, knowing I physically couldn't disobey him.
Hunter was always reminding me how much worse it could possibly be for me. At least, he said, he loved me. "Now imagine what someone who doesn't even love you, will do to you. You have a weak wolf, they will sense this. At least with me you have a home, everything you could want for and someone who isn't going to pass you around. You're mine only, no one else's, I'd rather kill you than share you."
I knew very well he could kill me and no one would be the wiser. Or care. By not having friends or any relatives, it would be easy for him to get rid of me without notice. No one would look for me if I went missing. No one would even wonder where I was. No one would raise the alarm if I disappeared.
And for some reason I wanted to live. Deep down inside I believed this wouldn't always be my life. One day, all of this would be a distant nightmare. I just didn't know how I was going to get away just yet. But dying would cut off all chances of ever being happy.
And then some part of me accepted my reality, maybe this was the best I was going to get...
Maybe even, this is what I deserved.
"Look at you, needy for me. Waiting for me." My stomach tightened at his words.
It was like this every night for the past year. Hunter controlled every movement I made. To school, to his house right after, where I would stay, sitting in his bed awaiting his return like a good lapdog. Like a sex slave.
Everything in me was repulsed as he crushed his lips to mine, dragging my body close to his.
And once again, my body betrayed me, it was so used to his touches, no matter how harsh; so I grew wet. And easily my body accepted him. Knowing, if I didn't respond to his touches, he would use his stupid alpha mind control or worse - sheer brutality.
The way my body responded was better physical pain-wise but at the same time more damaging to my mind.
It was hard to believe the guy before me was once the love of my life.
This guy, who I once thought was so charming and handsome, who now brought me nothing but pain. Physical, mentally and sexually. This monster who used to be a boy, a vulnerable boy who shared deep secrets and insecurities with me, as we stayed up late at night before school. The same boy who I cared for when his father beat him to a near bloody pulp one night. The same boy who we lost each other's virginity to. The same boy who bought me bouquet of flowers damn near everyday and promised me unconditional love.
Until the very first time his demons reared their heads and I found out the abusive apple didn't fall far from the abusive tree. As he slapped me hard and I cried, telling him it was over. As he begged at my feet as I packed up my overnight bag. And finally, everything in him changed as I began to walk towards the door. And away from him. The fear of being homeless inside me but knowing the streets were better than being his punching bag. My hand had just twisted the brass doorknob as everything changed.
The air turned chilly as he called out, "Stop!"
And I stood frozen, hand falling to my side. "You'll bow to your Alpha!" And even he was shocked when I started to shake as I dropped to my knees, unable to do anything but bow my head in submission. I had trusted him, wrongly and told him what I was. And he used it against me.
"Stop! Let me go!" I had cried, somehow unable to force my feet forward, somehow rooted into spot. My head hung low unable to meet his gaze. Somehow his wolf voice echoed inside of my head and I was forced to listen to...obey.