What happened *part two*

Sam asks everyone if her and You can talk alone. *Everyone walks out of the room* Do you know anything about having like some sort of flash backs or images in your head, but they aren't regular images they are bloody and you can't stop them they just come out of know where, Sam says to you. No I've never had those. Well ever since the car crash I've been seeing things, not normal things, I've been feeling like someone is watching me and every time I feel like that, I see her, Sam says. SEE WHO!? I think the curse is real, Sam says. Wait no way u really believe in that stuff. Sam yells at you, I KNOW ITS REAL IM NOT LYING, IDK WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS THINK I DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL I KNOW WHAT I SAW, I SAW THE WITCH , SARAH FIER. Ok ok I'm sorry I believe you but we have to tell the others, and also if you wanna know anything about it then your gonna have to ask josh cause he is obsessed with that stuff and he knows like every thing about Sarah fier and the curse. Well bye Sam i gtg see you tomorrow. Sam says, Bye.

*Everyone stays the night at your house except for Sam of course, and you tell them everything that happened* Guys I have all of the papers about this. *he pulls them all out and tells them everything about the killers and Sarah fier* *they all decided go to the hospital to tell Sam* *they get there and see blood everywhere and Sam running to them* Sam yells "RUN HES COMING" Deena yells "WHOS COMING" SKULL MASK Sam yells

*to be continued