Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry it took like 248 business days for me to get this out, I've been going through a lot but I'm hopefully back in my groove!

Happy readings!

"Not what I was expecting to find on this lovely summers day; two grown adults making faces at each other." We both turned to see an entourage of people, consisting of Paul (who had made the remark), Stu, Astrid, and following behind, George. I felt self conscious under George's gaze because I knew I looked like a mess, so I distracted myself by responding to Paul and running a hand through my mess of hair.

"It's me birthday, Macca, I'll do what I like."

He sarcastically said, "Is it? I'd no idea, spose we'll have to cancel our plans for the evening."

I shrugged.

"Spose so. Ye alright, George?"

His hair was disheveled, and he looked exhausted. He looked away, answering, "Yes, I'm alright."

I frowned, walking over to him while the others walked over to John, who had stated that "Boy, have I got a story for you lot!" And went into detail about how he'd met a girl last night with flaming red hair and an American accent.

"What's up, mate?"

I asked George. He looked me in the eyes, his glittery eyes catching sunlight.

"I broke up with Karen today," he breathed. "It was just a bit more of a struggle then I'd anticipated."

I considered pretending that John hadn't told me that George was breaking up with his crackhead girlfriend, but ultimately decided to just go along with it.

"Why's that?"

He looked away again, uncomfortable.

"She got really angry and...well, we'll leave it at that, she got angry. But I broke it off and it's done."

I crossed my arms and cocked an eyebrow, feeling overprotective of this boy who had so far caused me nothing but strife and confusion.

"What happened, George?"

He drew his hands up to his elbows.

"Well, when I told her I wanted to be done with our relationship, she, uh...she sort of punched me. And I know I shouldn't get upset, it was just a few punches and some rude comments but it's nothing to get upset about." When he saw the look on my face, he quickly apologized. "Damn, it's your birthday, I shouldn't be mentioning this, I'm sorry...Dash? Are you okay?"

I was seething.

"She. Did. WHAT!?"

"She just hit me-"

"I'M GONNA STAB A BITCH!"

I raced passed George and to the Reeperbahn, where Karen usually lurked this time of day. She thinks she can hurt the love of my life and get away without any repercussions? Well, she thought wrong, the greasy little-

I heard George yell "Dash, stop!"

When I didn't, I heard him shout something to the others and a moment later, I was yanked out of my angry thoughts by someone grabbing me around the waist.

"Dash, don't-"

"LET ME GO, STUART!"

"Dash, shut up and calm down for a moment!"

Stu sounded stern and serious as he held me tight.

"Did he tell you what she did? She hit him! No one is allowed to do that, especially not to George-"