A Royal Decree

Dearest readers,

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading my novel all this way. Knowing that you appreciate and enjoy my work means so much to me.

It's been four years, I think, since I wrote this book and I thought it would've been nice if I could also use it as a means to support my studies. I enjoy sharing my work and telling stories, and as much as possible, I want it to be free to all of you. But I wanted to try and expand the opportunities for this book. So I entered it in a paid contract. And because of it...

The King Who Won't Marry is officially unpublished from Wattpad (for quite a long time).

I've already signed the papers so there's no going back. However, the free chapters will still be here, but the rest will be in another platform:

POPINK-
https://popinkapp.com/COsmt3Ic7FGnOFvpEOGsYQ== (if doesn't work, the link is in my bio)

You can use the website or download the app to read. They have a coin system and you can unlock 6-8 chapters for less than a dollar!  

BUT MY BOOK IS NOW COMPLETE AND... FREE! You can read it for free on their site. 

I do hope that, even in a different platform, you'd still visit and read this book. It would really mean a lot to me to have my dearest readers' support... even if it means leaving our original Wattpad home for a small while.

Honestly...

I'm really glad this story found you, guys. My dear readers. Every time I see that notification bell active, it brings me to life. Every. Single. Time. It may have been just a vote, a view or a comment... but to us writers, most of the time, it is our lifeline; what keeps us breathing, as writing is the way we live.

So, from the bottom of this inked heart, thank you. Thank you for all your love and support.

All my love,
Ahn Onimus

(Full Book 1, 2 and 3- https://popinkapp.com/COsmt3Ic7FGnOFvpEOGsYQ==)