A Wanted Poster

Hi guys. 

I am currently battling a copyright infringement issue...me as the victim, of course. Apparently, there's this (*insert all curse words) Vietnamese website, created and run by Vietnamese spawns of (*insert all kinds of demons) who are stealing works from Wtpad and making money of em! They have already copied so many of my books!!!

(Note: No, I don't hate Vietnam or its people. It's just a factual description. I don't mean to offend someone. If you are Vietnamese and reading this work of mine, please know that I love you... unless you are one of these bastards running the website!!! If they can copy paste content from Wtpad, who knows what they can illegally do to those who visit their site.)

And what's worse is...they know they're stealing! And you know what they say on their website?

"We want to ensure that the content that we host can be re-used by other users without fear of liability and that it is not infringing the proprietary rights of others... If you are the owner of content that is being improperly used without your permission, you may request that the content be removed under the DMCA." - Yeah. It's copy pasted.

The nerve!!! To make authors go through all that process because they stole our work! Wherever their HQ's are or whatever devices they're using to steal our work... all of it should be crushed by under a truck, taken into a dump and incinerated.

Anyway, I have been dealing with them for the past few days. Already sent 5 emails in English and Vietnamese (via translator), but still no response. I've done my research and apparently, I'm not the only victim. A lot of Wtpad authors are, but they still can't do anything about this as copyright laws in Vietnam are not that imposed.

Note: I intentionally misspelled Wtpad because I found out they were changing the word "Wattpad" in their stories to the name of their website. Bunch of asses.

They even left an email on their site in case someone wants to complain. I don't want to be someone who spreads hate, but let me just say it once again: WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS ILLEGAL. IT HAS TO STOP. So please... feel free to send nothing... or whatever to this email address. If you are sending them something, please say it nicely :

vnvnads@gmail.com

Right now, I am wondering if Wtpad is still a safe place to publish my work and seek publishing opportunities. My works are being easily copied :( I sincerely hope Wtpad can do something about this, as well as the other novel sites who has victimized authors under their care. Please help us.

And to the one bastard assigned to copy my works from Wtpad to your fraudulent website:

I know you are tasked to copy ALL of my chapters from this site to yours, so copy this one too for your readers. Damn pirates.

Let me say something in Vietnamese, in case the thieves don't understand English (This is just via Google Translate but I hope they get the message):

Bạn là những tên trộm! Tội phạm. Quá ngu ngốc để sáng tạo. Sao bạn dám ăn cắp tác phẩm của chúng tôi ?! Bạn không xứng đáng là một phần của cộng đồng sáng tạo. Bạn không xứng đáng được tồn tại. 

Anyway, here are some screenshots of their crappy website...and the books they stole. I found out they were also copying the pictures I posted in the previous chapters, so let's put some of theirs here.

 I found out they were also copying the pictures I posted in the previous chapters, so let's put some of theirs here