Backstory: Jungwon

Name: Yang Jung Won
Age: 16
Date of Birth: February 9th, 2004
Species: Vampire (Turned)

🦇

Jungwon was one of the many guests of the Carnival that was hosted by Sunoo at his castle, but when the Carnival went horribly wrong and everyone was getting bitten and killed by Sunghoon, Jay and Sunoo, Jungwon somehow found an excape that wasn't guarded or locked and ran to the forest and away from the bloodbath that was the Carnival. He found a spot to stay for the night, which was just a simple run-down wooden shack, but it was safe.

He had fallen asleep at some point because when he woke up, the sunlight was streaming in through the windows. Jungwon rubbed his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms and yawning. He remembered yesterday and what happened at the the Carnival, and immediately felt sick. He didn't know if anyone else made it out, and if they were still alive.

He stood up and looked at his tired reflection in the small cracked mirror, combing his hair as smooth as he could make it with his fingers. He was still wearing his Masquerade outfit from last night, the blue velvet now streaked with dirt and his white mask missing some of the gems on it.

 He was still wearing his Masquerade outfit from last night, the blue velvet now streaked with dirt and his white mask missing some of the gems on it

(Jungwon's outfit)

"Ugh, I'm gonna have to get this washed... I can't have it ruined since it was pretty expensive." Jungwon muttered to himself, attempting to brush off some loose dirt from his jacket. He then took off the velvet jacket and hung it on a coat hanger that was nailed on the wall. He groaned as he realized that on the cuffs of his white silk sleeves, there was dark red blood stains on them and he just hoped it wouldn't be too expensive to get dry-cleaned.

"Well, it's not a big deal I guess.. The good thing is that I'm not dead. It's a damn miracle that I am still alive right now." He admitted, shrugging his shoulders. Jungwon then heard on knock on the door and he peeked through a crack in the wood to see who it was. He flung the door open and pulled the guy inside, having recognized him from the Carnival.

"Hey! I know you!! You were at the Carnival last night! Oh, by the way I loved your mask, I just didn't get to say that before everything went down and we all had to run for our lives." The guy chuckled. "I'm Jake by the way." He added, offering his hand out to Jungwon to shake. Jungwon shook his hand and responded; "My name is Jungwon! And thanks, cause I honestly loved your outfit as well!" Jungwon smiled brightly.

"How'd you excape? I thought I was the only one who got out!" Jungwon said to Jake, astounded. Jake smirked, a small side smile on his face. "Secret exit. I had studied the floor plan of that castle since I didn't trust Sunoo. His invitation seemed a little suspicious if you ask me." He said, adjusting his dark blue jacket with golden details.

" He said, adjusting his dark blue jacket with golden details

(Jake's outfit)

"Ah. That's smart." Jungwon admitted. Jake just smiled in response, happy to have found someone who he could call a friend...

🦇