Backstory: Ni-Ki

Name: Nishimura Riki
Age: 15
Date of Birth: December 9th, 2005
Species: Vampire (Turned)

🦇

Ni-Ki was a guest at the Carnival, but had to flee into the woods when the vampires turned on everyone. He hid in the forest, since that seemed the safest place to be, and ended up falling asleep on the floor. He was woken up by someone kicking him and he heard them mutter a curse word under their breath.

Ni-Ki coughed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He then noticed somebody standing infront of him and he screamed, not expecting someone to be there. "WHO ARE YOU!?" Ni-Ki yelled, scooting backwards away from the person. "Relax. I'm not here to hurt you. Wait a sec... You were at the Carnival! Wasn't your name.... Ni-Ki?? Or something like that?" The person asked, holding out his hand to help Ni-Ki up. "Yes...... Who are you though!!" Ni-Ki said, looking up at Heeseung through the blue mask he was wearing.

The person introduced himself as Heeseung, and that he was also at the Carnival but managed to barely escape. Ni-Ki felt safe now to have someone else here with him, and not be alone, since he felt very vulnerable when he was alone. "What do we do? We can't go back to the castle... We'll probably die!" Ni-Ki said, biting his nails. "Well, we can see if anyone else is here. That's how I found you Ni-Ki." Heeseung shrugged, reaching out his hand for my mask, which I shrunk back and shook my head. He gave me a questioning look and said: "I can't touch the feathers? They look so soft though!"

Ni-Ki blushed, embarrassed. "Oh yeah, I didn't know you wanted to only touch the feathers.. I just thought you were gonna take off my mask, which I don't wanna show my whole face yet..." He said, looking down and fiddling with the hem of his jacket. "No no, I should have asked first. That was stupid of me to not ask you." Heeseung admitted, running his hand through his hair, obviously embarrassed as well.

"You can touch the feathers though... I'm okay with that." Ni-Ki said quietly. "Really? Thank you." Heeseung said with a sincere smile. He reached out his hand once more and this time, Ni-Ki let him touch the fluffy feathers that decorated his mask. "Woahh- These are soft~" Heeseung said, in awe. Ni-Ki let out a soft laugh and quietly muttered: "Thanks.."

"Well, let's go and see if there is anyone else in this forest. We can't stay here because someone may be looking for us, and they wouldn't be friendly." Heeseung noted, patting Ni-Ki's shoulder. Ni-Ki nodded in agreement, and the two set off walking deeper into the forest...

🦇