xiao?!

Aether POV: I woke up and looked out the window as my blond hair was a mess all in my face, I walked over to the bathroom to brush my hair and wash my face "im a mess.." as I splashed water onto my face and slowly as I walked to the closet to dressed someone knocked, I knew it was most likely xiao as I was staying at washu inn. As i finished, another knocking at the door and as I buttoned my pants xaio said "hey aether..? You awake..?" I slightly yelled "yeah!" I walked over to the door and opened it and smiled at Xiao "sorry I took so long with a warm smile and slight he'd tilt" Xiao blushed a bit "it's okay, you wanna go do those commissions now?" I totally forgot!! How could I forget?! I've been looking forward to hanging out with Xiao since we arnt that close, i was maybe thinkng that this would maybe clear up our distance since I maybe had a small crush on the boy xaio said "I think today we just need to clear a hurrichull camp and kill a few other things" I looked at him and staired for a good second as he made eye contact and I looked away avoiding awkwardness "oh.. yeah! We better get going" Xiao backed up and I closed the door and locked it and we started walking down the long stair cases aether stopped at the end of the stair case looking out at the waters Xiao pov: I looked over at the blond boy with his braid blowing in the wind. he looked back at me and I slightly blush turning my head fastly and walked off with aether walking close behide. I've had a crush on aether for a while, I just don't know how to express it I've done a few things to maybe let aether know but I don't think he's got the hint just yet " hey xaio?" Aether said as I looked over at him and replied "yes traveler?" With a confused look on my face "as we started walked on a dirt path to the   hurrichull cap "do you.. like anyone?"    

               Aether pov: Xiaos face lit  up
"Why would u ask such a question?!"
He said covering his face with his hand hoping aether wouldn't noice I giggled as Xiao looked as red a tomato I replied with " ohh I don't know, just curious" as I looked at Xiao with a smile "I'm a adeptis! Of course I don-.. well maybe I do.." aethers smile slowly faded and in a almost sad tone he said "oh.. if you don't mind telling who?-" As I got shot In the back by a hurrichull and Xiao ran over to me and asked "aether!! Are you okay?" In a worried tone. I looked at him and said I'm fine as Xiao ran off killing hurrichull after hurrichull and as I got up I ran over to help even though my back hurt like a bitch, i stood still and looked at him admiring his every feature and I ran over to help him kill the lat few
                        Xaio pov:
I saw aether running towards me In the corner of my eye as I killed the 4th to last hurrichull and aether killed the other and got the rest week with his vortex palm I asked "hey traveler you okay?" Aether looked at me and smiled with his eyes close and said I'm fine as i finished off the last 3 and walked towards aether and looked at his back seeing the cut from the arrow putting bandages on it "this should be good for now, let's head over to the other commissions"         

  time skip after the commissions:

                       Aether pov:
As I walked back to washu inn with the looked like tired black to blue haired boy as he looked at me and said "aether... I like you" my face lit up like a firework about to explode "what?! This is so sudd-" Xiao kissed me to keep me quiet. I looked at him with blush coving my whole face and Xiao said nervously "so uhm.. do you like me back?.. aether?" I looked at him in embarrassment and my face red as a tomato and I said " I- xaio I- Yes I do.."
Xiao looked surprised as we entered wanshu inns long stair case and he said " come with me" Xiao tugged my hand up the stairs and I stopped at the top to catch my breath as Xiao was still tugging me and I said "xaio!! wait I need to pay for the next day of my room-" Xiao said "its okay don't waste your mora just stay with me.." as Xiao tugged aether to the room and unlocked the door and walked in.

                           Xiao pov:
I walked in the room still holding aethers hand as I pulled him over to the bed and pushed him on the bed, aether blushing "um Xiao..?" "Aether can we..?" Aether responded "huh? OH" he said loudly and I was looking the other way embarrassed with a red face "Xiao.. why do you feel this way all of a sudden?" "I love you aether.. I'm a conquer of demons and a adeptis and still fell in love with a meer mortal.." "I love you too xaio.. do you wanna?.." as I said excited "yes!" Aether blushed and looked at me and in the eyes as I started hissing him and making out.

                        Aether pov:
I was making out with Xiao as he started tough kissing I could feel myself getting hard, hopping Xiao wouldn't notice as xaio broke the kiss and looked at me as I looked back at him with red cheeks and Xiao said "do you maybe wanna?" I relied with a red face the color of cherrys "only if you want!" Xiao took off his clothes only remaining in his underwear exposing his pails skin looking at me and lookng away blushing as he started taking my shirt off and stared biting my neck and leaving hickys

                        Xiao pov:
I started to remove the blond boys pants as I looked at him for permission, aether knotted and I took off his boxers reveling his stiff member as a stroked it and I could see aether grabbed the sheets and he moaned "X-xiao~ ah~" i could feel myself getting harder, as if I wasn't hard already and I started giving aethers neck some attention licking and dragging my finger tips along his warm soft chest and aether said "Xiao~ mm~" I looked over to see aether had cummed and I removed by boxers looking at him for permission with aether moving his head in a yes motion

HAHA CLIFF HANGER anyway Im not good at making smut so I hope you guys like this, leave comments If I need to improve anything I will most likely post the next part tomorrow or the day after hope u guys enjoyed!!