conmissions

aether pov

I woke up at see Xiao right next to me, it felt like a dream seeing the man I love right next to me sleeping.

"He looks so cute when hes sleeping..." I thought

"you done staring at me?" Xiao said

"YOU WERE AWAKE? FOR HOW LO-"

"*Giggles* don't worry, I wasn't awake for long"

phew I thought as I got up to make some almond tofu for Xiao and a chicken mushroom skewer for me, when I finished me and Xiao ate and set off to do our commissions together. I've been avoiding them for about a week spending time with Xiao so they had built up over the week but Xiao was willing to help thankfully...

After commissions--------------------------------

after a all thoes commissions I was gonna get a room but with xiao but i decide to spend the night in his room since he doesn't mind and we are dating after all. I had to go out and get groceries but as soon as I got back.. i peacefully walk in the door, suddenly I feel a strong sexual energy coming from his room..my body starts to get warmer and i begin to get horny, i slowly make your way inside xiaos room.. the energy starts to become stronger and stronger.. once I walk in his room i see him.. laying on the bed with his shirt gone and he is covering himself up with the blanket.. i released his hand is under the blanket, moving up and down, he stairs at me then lets out a slow warm sigh. he tells me to come over to the bed, he forced me to take off my clothes and then he slowly places your body on top of him while grabbing my waist and moving me back and forth onto his warm hot cock I  start to tingle up inside.. “i want your hard cock inside me..i can’t take it anymore please.. give it to me” i said. he smirks while pushing my body on top of his cock and then he pushes his cock way inside me, I let out a soft moan while blushing from embarrassment. he pounds me more and more and harder and harder.. “i-im going to cum..s-stop” i said. he goes even faster. I realized that warm cum started fall down from my dick.. he pushed me on the ground and started to force his cock inside my mouth.. he slowly made me chock on him.. i coughed. “i cant take it.. its to big for me to handle” I said. he let out a moan and hot cum started to fill my mouth. he was pleased..(ILL TYPE MORE LATER MY HANDS HURT AND SORRY IF I USED "YOU" I WAS IN A HURRY BC IM LATE ON POSTING)