Pt. 1 - "Bad" News

I need to admit it, I was stupid and there's nothing that can prove that wrong.

꧁ ♡︎♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎♡︎ ꧂

Ana's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, as always. It's weird cause I'm on vacation, but it's not bad waking up at 7. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. When I got downstairs I saw my mom in a call, my dad was there listening too. I went straight to the kitchen, maybe is something from work and I don't want to interrupt. I made myself some avocado toast and some coffee, I love coffee. When I finished with my food, one of the maids, Gertrude helped me with the dishes. I of course denied, I know, I'm rich, some people think that i'm a bad person just because of that, but I'm not. People who know me, love me. After that I went to the living room, to see my mom and my dad talking, this time, I went to say hi.

A= Ana
L= Liam (your dad)
D= Devi (your mom)

A: Good morning!
D: Good morning sweetheart! How is your day going?
L: Yes love, did you eat already?
A: Oh yes! Just had avocado toast, and my day is going great, coffee makes it😏😏
L: Those are facts sweet pea, now, could you please go and wake Oliver up? We need to talk with both of you
A: Oh, okay?!

I went upstairs again, Oliver is soooo lazy, I don't get it. Anyways, I went to his room and opened the door, I woke him up, which was hard so I ended up pushing him off the bed, that always works!!

O= Oliver

O: ANA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
A: Family meeting

I told him with a concerned look, I'm actually concerned about what mom and dad need to tell us. We went downstairs together, and went directly into the living room to talk with mom and dad

O: What is it? I really want to go back to sleep
L: Guys, we're moving.
A+O: WHAT?!
M: What you guys heard kiddos
A: But why??
L: We want to move to another place, we find it better. I know you guys love it here in Texas but, we are moving to Delaware
O: Delaware?! REALLY?! FROM ALL PLACES, DELAWARE😩😩😩
L: Yes Oliver, Delaware. And we are living next week so you guys should start packing, okay?
A: Okay

I went upstairs again, directly to my room, I facetimed my best friend Gaby, I know her ever since I'm in PreK so it will be hard to leave her, I told her about the news, we were both devastated and started crying, I wasn't going to see her that much anymore and that breaks my heart. I'll hang out this week with her a lot more cause I don't know when I'll see her again. We talked for a while and later I ended the call and started packing some of the clothes I knew I wasn't using, some pijamas, pants, shirts, those things. Oh and my school's uniform? I'll take that too, just in case you know😏😏 we move back. I packed most of my things like in 5 hours, I'm really organized so it kinda makes sense. After a variety of healthy snacks, rests, and hours of pure hard work, I was done packing all of the things in my room, which looked way bigger than before, and my room is really big ngl, I took a bath and went directly to sleep, I was exhausted. At least, I was done, that means I have the whole week to spend it with Gaby, I'm really gonna miss her.

Time skip to next day

I woke up at the same time, it felt weird tho, it's horrible to see how my room looks different, The only things that are missing are some of my dressers and my bed, and some more things, but it feels weird, I went downstairs and ate some cereal, my mom told me they were shipping our beds and things tomorrow to our new house in Delaware. I don't want to leave😩😩 anyways. I went upstairs and called Gaby, I was going to her house today to hang out, I told her we could have a HSM marathon and listen to Olivia Rodrigo all day long, we love doing that!!

Skip time to Gaby's house

I knocked on her big door,

"YOOOOO IM HERE"
"IM COMING!!!"

Gaby opened the door

G: AHHHHHHHH HEY ANNNNNNNNNSSSS
A: HEY GABSSSS
G: AHHH okay you need to spill the tea about everything, come on inside
A: Okay lets goooo

We went to her room and I told her about everything, I don't know why my parents want to leave but oh well!

"Maybe they want to be in a more quiet place, I don't know. Or maybe ummmmm they will work with somebody?"

Gaby said, it kinda makes sense actually! Living in Texas may be a little hard sometimes.

After telling Gaby about it, we watched the 3 movies of HSM after that we played some olivia rodrigo songs in her piano, She played and I sang. We switched to the Ukulele BAHAHHA this time I played and she sang, We had such a good time, I am really gonna miss this.

Time skip to next week

This week passed really quick, my house looks GIGANTIC without all of the expensive stuff it had inside. They all got shipped, they are in my new house now. Tomorrow I'm leaving, we are taking a plane to Delaware. even our cars got shipped. Tomorrow I'm leaving Texas and starting a new life in Wilmington, let's see what we get i guess....

HEYYYYY UMMM THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS SOON TO BE TRAGEDY🥵🥵🥵 okay I hope u enjoyed! Byeee

Word Count: 980 words