Pt. 10 - Happy Death Day

Everything is so messed up and it's all because of me.

꧁ ♡︎♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎♡︎ ꧂

I woke up at 10:30 this morning, it's Saturday and I wanted to sleep a lil more just because I never do that. My parents are very organized with me and Oliver's lives. We need to sleep at 10 (even tho we never do so) wake up at 7:00, we have Massimo our chef, who makes us breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day except for sundays, if we want snacks, they makes us healthy snacks and we need to go out for a run for 1 hour at least 2 days a week and practically have hours and times scheduled for everything...

I sat in my bed, scratching my eyes and heard a know in my door.

"Come in!" I said

Gertrude, our maid who has been working with my parents ever since Oliver was born came inside, with my breakfast tray in her hands.

G: Gertrude

G: Good morning Ms. Ana, your mother told me to bring you your breakfast since you were taking some time waking up.
A: Oh Gertrude, you didn't have to! I was just about to go down to have breakfast
G: That's okay Ms. Ana, don't worry. You know you are a very nice person and you deserve the world!
A: Aww thank you so much Gertrude! I cant say the opposite from you! You are a really nice person too!
G: Thank you a lot Ms. Lee! Now I'll leave you here with your breakfast.
A: Thank you!
G: Oh and call me if you need anything
A: You know I won't!
G: Haha but you should! Enjoy your breakfast
A: Thanks Gertrude!

I ate my breakfast, it's saturday so I either get avocado toast or banana pancakes. I got the pancakes today cause I always get that. You know? It's a miracle. Massimo is the only person that makes me like bananas AND I HATE BANANAS but Massimo's banana pancakes are dope and he adds the perfect honey drizzle and grapes on top. I know that sounds weird BUT ITS SO GOOD (no but fr TRY THAT! ITS REALLY GOOD HAHAHA) After I ate my pancakes I went to the bathroom and got ready. I took a bath, brushed my teeth and went to my closet to choose an outfit. Since today was your ultimate birthday party BAHHAHA with almost everyone in tatnall invited, you grabbed a red bikini and paired it with some white shorts. in your bag, you packed Hunter's blue nike hoodie which you stole last week from his closet and a black croptop shirt. After all of that I went downstairs and took my breakfast tray to the kitchen. II stayed in the living room while I watched OBX to kill sometime until 2. After all of that it was 2:00 so I got my car keys and got inside of my car. When I was about to leave, my brother stopped me by getting in front of my car.
O: HEY YOU ARE KINDA FORGETTING ABOUT SOMETHING?
A: Um? What?
O: ummm. ME?!
A: OH ABHAHAHHAHAH GET IN LETS GO
O: OH WOW MY MUCHKIN IS DRIVING AND WITHOUT LICENSE 🥳
A: OH YES BAHAHHA ANYWAYS

We got to Hunter's house where the party was going to be and we got out of the car.  I saw Hunter coming outside and giving me a big bear hug
H: HI ANAAAA
A: HI HUNTERRRR
O: Hey Hunter
H: Hey Oliver

My brother kinda hates hunter BHAHAHAH but it's just because he is very very jealous 😩😩

Natalie came out and Oliver kissed Nat and the 4 of us went inside. We sat in the backyard where the pool was while everyone played and splashed and things like that. After like 5 minutes Emily arrived.

WTFF?!?!

What is she doing in here? Ever since I got to Tatnall she has been treating me like shit. I don't get it. What have I done to her? NO, NOTHING, NADA. I'll even say it in spanish lmao. I EVEN TRIED BEING HER FRIEND but she wouldn't cooperate. Wait...