14》 Black street004

•Nona's POV•

I went to Lyvia's to apologize. I rung the door bell, while waiting outside her house I noticed her mother was too fond of gardening.

There was a small area which was limited by red bricks in a square shape. Inside that there were red flowers I didn't remember their name but they just looked so appealing. It had a great complexion of red flowers surrounded by bright green grass.

Finally someone opened the door, and Mrs Iverson came into view.

"Hey..uhmm.. is lyvia here?" I asked nervously.

"Yes she's in her room" she smiled politely and let me in.
I could hear some voices coming, someone was already there with her. Did she make new friends? What if she refused to be my friend again?

What if she didn't want me back because I betrayed her badly?

I knocked on her door hesitantly and a familiar feeble voice shouted, "come in"

I opened the door to find susie and lyvia playing a board game.

When they saw me their faces looked like they saw Annabelle in real life.

Especially Lyvia's.

If this wouldn't be a serious situation I would have definitely laughed.

"Uh..hey Non sup" Susie smiled awkwardly.

"I'm good" I smiled at her, my eyes shifted towards Lyvia, her head was bowed down. I stood awkwardly there for about 30 sec, but it felt like an eternity. I started to feel uneasiness cause the people whom I used hang out with, whom I used to love the most were looking like complete strangers.

I did the thing she would never expect me to do, I ran towards her and hugged her

"I'm so sorry lyvia, you were right I was wrong I dont know what gotten into me, I'm so sorry I dont wanna lose this friendship with you all.
Whenever I saw both of you laughing I felt bad that I wasn't with you both. Please dont leave me I cant live without you" by the time i finished I was sobbing on her shoulder. I was hoping that she would forgive me but I thought I really did mess up. Ahh!

Ultimately I felt a hand behind my back, and voila! she was hugging me back.

"Its okay Non we neither want to ruin our friendship, I'm glad you realize it. We're friends and we will be friends" I hugged her tightly. Susie joined us too and we remain in that position for a little while then we pulled away, I saw they were playing snakes and ladders.

"Guys seriously? You're playing snakes and ladders?" I asked back in that tone.

"Yh susie said she wanna play this" lyvia smirked at her.

"Hey I didn't you were the one who invited me! You little-" she threw a cushion at lyvia, but as I had said before Lyv the fox dodged it and I was the one to be hit by that.

I guess I deserved that.

"Oops sorry that was for lyvia" susie apologized. We all chuckled.

So Here I was sitting, thinking that if I went with number 3 then I would surely be bitten by the snake but what if I just snapped the dice without anybody watching then I would get 5 and I would be saved from the damn creepy snake

Now the problem was lyvia and susie weren't watching anywhere but here

Crap

Then we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" lyvia shouted.

There came in the nacho man.

"Hey girls....I see, you're back" he smirkd at me. I smiled.

"Yh.." I said gladly.

"So yh I'm gonna tell you something" he told me looking around.

Looked like I had to spill the tea a little more.

After telling them about all of it I felt like mother earth should swallow me.

"I'm still finding who's that little shit" Hayden informed

"We can help" lyvia said and susie agreed. I smiled at them.

"Just....problem is the one who's speaking to Aster could either be the victim or cant be. Wait you'd met his friends, right?" He asked me. I nodded.

"So anything you found odd?" He asked me back to his detective form.

"They all are alike" lyvia rolled her eyes. I nodded.

Literally they all were same! The players

"Hmm we've to keep finding before it's too late and that means that he or she wants your relationship to be ruined" he informed us.

"Yea..." I sighed
.
.
.
.

•Aster's POV•

Fck man!! They knew that I was here. Now they would catch me and I didn't know what they would do.

I ran from the middle of my classes because I'd to hide.

But where would I go?

And most importantly who told them?

I needed to go back to my grandma, shit!! wait at this hour she would think I did something wrong.

So now I'd to find any other place.

Yeah! I could just call Wayne to help me. He's the only one who knew about me more than anyone did. When I came here to live with my grandma he was my first friend. Then our group extended as once James came into view, and just like that at a party we came to know about Carson. Our squad was most popular at that time, girls would die to hang out with any of us.

James and Carson sometimes did hang out with some girls but as time passed by Jame's girlfriend broke his heart pretty badly so he stopped hanging out with anyone and he just stayed like that untill today.

Carson got his other half soul so he and his girl were just as they were before.

Me and Wayne seeing his experience never did anything because we didn't want to be betrayed by some random girl.

Wayne hung out with someone once but that girl automatically ran for the reason I didn't know.

And like that we hung out more, went to parties, some of the classmates even called us brothers, just the way we looked or the way we were united in a group

"Hey Wayne I need your help....those gangsters are back and I need a place to hide from them" I informed him.

"Yh sure, go to my house or no wait they'll find you there" he paused for a minute before continuing, "you can go to the Black street004, I hope they'll not find you there" he told me.

"Okay...." I hung

I went running, hiding and finally came to the Black street004.

The buildings located in this street were too old and grey that I didn't think anyone would like to live here.
Most of the buildings looked like they would eat you up just like they showed in crime movies

I was walking down the street when I felt someone's presence behind me

The second I turned around I felt something hit my left cheek which made me fall on the ground
.
.
.
.
Y'know I'm updating everyday because i see you guys voting that makes me do more.

So just continue appreciating I will update everyday;)

And and why's that person hitting Aster:O

See ya in next update:D