~Epilogue~

•Nona's POV•

"No please not my nachos" Hayden whines with his girlfriend.

If you are wondering who he hooked up with, then let me make it clear..the girl who gave him nachos on the very first day and also the girl who helped us find who was the person behind Aster is the one who he is currently dating her name is julia...shes quite a nice person to gossip with just like us.

By only remembering his name I feel bad.

"Stop being a baby...you already are one though" lyvia scold him. He just pouts. We laugh at his face.

We all are gather to spend sometime together as Lyvia's going to Australia tomorrow because she got a job there.

How cool

Tate's also going back to her grandparents she only came for summer, well Hayden might as well go to Manhattan. He got a job of chef...not that serious one but its wonderful. Julia's cousin lives in Manhattan so she will be going with him as well.

So here left me and susie.

Sad. Really sad.

"Hey guys I want y'all to meet my new guest.." lyvia opens the door smiling at all of us.

We look at her in shock...because we didn't invite anyone.

As the door opens here entered....

James Rudolph.

What the big hell?

He's one of the members of Aster's group

He is wearing a black and white suit and his hair is jelled up in a perfect style. Anyone can see that my face was in awe even susie is staring at him.

Being a typical boyfriend Hayden i, he's standing infront of his girlfriend so that she cant see him. But as I said she's not any less than us, shes jumping up and down his shoulder to see the new guest.

"Hey I've something for you...let's go" he mumbled in her ear and dragged her upstairs. She loves surprises so she wont ever decline.

I told you he's the clever one. There's nothing such like any surprise he just distracted her so that she wont drool on James

Possessive

"Uh hey guys..I'm james...I hope you know me already.." he says the last part glancing at me.

"Uh hey..yh..I know you" I smile at him.

We played some games, laughed at each other for the rest of the night.

"So it's time for the movie now..yay..I'm so excited and also sad at the same time" lyvia sings excitedly.

The way James is looking at her, I can see they'll be like this forever.

"Yh me too" I say smiling sadly

"So which movie are we going to watch tonight" James asks

"Con-" we cut lyvia off before she can even complete that name.

"No!" We say at once.

"I didn't ask you people, James do you want to watch Conjuring?" She asks him batting her lashes at him

"A bro advice: never ever let lyvia choose which movie to watch, I repeat never ever" hayden who was sitting opposite to them advised James. He laugh at that.

While lyvia throws a cushion towards Hayden's direction, but he dodge it. She then glares at James, who just laughs and kisses her temple.

Aww