013

꒰𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱꒱

↳ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ; 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙭

sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣 ; 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙟𝙖𝙮 💜

kairi stood in the shower, letting the water drag against his skin

kairi stood in the shower, letting the water drag against his skin. relaxing underneath its warmth. he was in no hurry to get out of the shower as he continued to let the water hit his skin. kairis mind dragged him into a dirty place as he thought about the things mattia could do to him.

how mattia could ruin him, how he would make kairi make a mess, make him how to forget to walk. kairis hand slowly traveled down to his public area, slowly slipping his fingers inside of himself, moving them in and out as he thought about those things.

kairis breathe hitched as he felt a warm breeze of air hit his neck, feeling a body press against him. "what are you doing, my love?" mattia spoke in a low whisper, replacing kairis fingers with his own.

he quickened his pace, a sting of whiny moans leaving kairis mouth as he leaned against mattias body, feeling his leg being lifted up and rested on mattias forearm. mattia planted kisses on kairis neck, leaving bite marks, some being larger than others.

"d-daddy, i'm gonna c..." the small boy trailed off, feeling a giant wave of pleasure fall over him as mattia moved his fingers faster and faster, wet noises filling the shower up.

"go ahead princess." mattia purred, feeling kairi twitch on his fingers.

it wasn't long before kairi released onto mattias fingers, turning around to face mattia who was smiling. "what?" kairi giggled as a light shade of red crept up on his cheeks.

"nothing." mattia said softly, gripping the small boys hips, closing any space between them. kairi grew impatient, attacking mattias soft lips with his own, wanting to feel the boy. mattia let out a small moan into the kiss, feeling kairis small hand around mattias length.

"up." mattia demanded before breaking the kiss, gripping the back of kairis legs. kairi jumped up into mattias grasp. mattia pushed kairis back against the cold shower wall, using his one hand to line up with kairi. a light whine left kairis mouth, craving mattias touch.

mattia slowly eased his way into kairi, trying to push himself deeper and deeper. kairi then clawed at mattias back from the immense amount of pain and pleasure he was feeling.

kairi bit down on his lip, trying to suppress the moans but mattia quickened his pace, making it almost impossible to do so.

"deeper please, daddy, please." kairi whined.

mattia pushed in deeper, earning a loud whimper from kairi. he hit his stop with each stroke. kairi was in pure bliss, titling his head to the side as mattia planted sloppy kisses on his neck.

kairi tried to give warning but nothing came out of his mouth as pressure in his lower stomach disappeared and his released. mattia slowed his strokes down as he felt his climax come close. kairi tightened his walls around mattia, finding pleasure in pleasing mattia.

"fuck kai." mattia moaned. "do it again." he demanded. gripping kairis legs tighter as he gave a few more power stokes before pulling out, and coming onto the small boys stomach.

he watched as he cum slid down kairis stomach. he then the let the small boy get back down. he laughed as he saw his lovers legs shaking. "mattia! it's not funny!" kairi pouted.

"come here." mattia smiled, helping kairi who clung onto his side.

ˊ- ˚ · • . ° .
feedback?