018

꒰𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱꒱

↳ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ; 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚

sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙭 ; 𝙨𝙨𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙗𝙚👺

it was 1:08AM and mattia had just gotten home

it was 1:08AM and mattia had just gotten home. he felt so bad because he told kairi he would be back by 11:30PM sharp. but he ended up staying late with the boys. he quietly opened the bedroom door and saw his lover asleep on the bed. he noticed tear stains and tissues. "aw man." mattia frowned. it broke his break in a million pieces knowing he broke a promise with kairi.

he also noticed coloring books, and crayons. "i really did fuck up. little space." he sighed. he crawled onto the bed, and pulled kairi onto his arms. "i'm sorry baby. i really did fuck up. i will make it up to you tomorrow. i'm sorry." mattia smiled, kissing kairis forehead. he re-adjusted the covers and immediately fell asleep, with his lover.

"mattia" kairi whispered. he got no response. he slipped out of mattias strong grip, and sat up. "hmm." he thought. "i should tie him up" he giggled. he quietly but quickly got up and ran to the closet. he turned the light on, and grabbed the box. he opened it and grabbed;

rope, tape, cock rings, and a vibrator.

he giggled as he turned the light out, and ran over to the bed. he quietly sat on the bed. he flipped mattia on his back, lightly. he sat on mattias stomach. he pulled mattias arms up, and tied them behind the bars of the bed. "hm. maybe i'll have tape just in case if he's too loud or just annoying!" kairi shrugged.

kairi pulled mattia boxers down a little, and slipped the two cock rings onto mattias d!ck. he then pulled the boxers back up. he then pushed the vibrator underneath the pillow.

he slid off his pink laced thong and moved himself down onto mattias d!ck print. he began grinding against his print, letting out small moans. mattias eyes fluttered as he felt something moving up and down on his print. "kai?" mattia called. "what are you doing?" mattia questioned, trying to move his hands.

"kairi? why am i tied up?" he asked. kairi stopped grinding against mattia, and looked up. "you lied again daddy!" kairi whined. "i know baby, i'm sorry. untie daddy please." mattia frowned.

"no!" kairi smiled as he lightly pulled mattias boxers a bit. he wrapped his hand around mattias d!ck and slowly began moving his hand up and down, trying to distract mattia from the vibrator. "kairi, untie me now." mattia demanded.

"no!" kairi giggled as he clicked the button. he put it on the setting that mattia always uses during punishment. it was basically on its highest setting.

mattia shouted as kairi smacked his dick, running away. he skipped to the black couch in mattias room. he sat down and called alvaro. "hi alv!" kairi giggled. "hi kai!" alvaro waved. kairis eyes widened as he heard muffled screams and moans in the background. "what's that?" kairi asked. "oh, it's just alejandro!" alvaro beamed.

"what's that noise?" alvaro chortled. "mattia! he came home late. and broke a promise. he gave me pinkie too!" kairi frowned. alvaro gasped as kairi said that. "oh my god! he gave a pinkie??!" alvaro gasped.

"yes" kairi whined.

"alejandro was late too! he gave promise. he gave double pinkie!" alvaro frowned. "double?!" kairi gasped. mattia screamed as he tried to cum but physically couldn't. "no yell daddy!" kairi shouted. "i knew that tape would come in handy." he sighed. kairi set his phone down and ran over to mattia.

—ALVARO AND ALEJANDRO

"fuck! fuck! alvaro, i'm sorry! please!" alejandro begged. "no daddy! you gave double pinkie! you would do the same thing to me if i gave double pinkie!" alvaro frowned as he turned the vibrator to a higher setting. alejandro screamed as he couldn't cum.

"shh bub!" alvaro giggled. "i'm going to fucking kill you!" alejandro groaned.

—BACK TO KAIRI AND MATTIA

"there!" kairi giggled as he fixed the tape on mattias mouth. kairi kissed mattias forehead as he skipped back over to the couch. "alvaro! i'm back!" kairi waved. "are you edging mattia or just forcing not to cum?" alvaro asked.

"both! i use his phone to turn it off and on and the change the speed!" kairi giggled. "i am doing the same!" alvaro giggled along with kairi.

"i'm sleepy." kairi yawned. he walked over to mattias closet and grabbed his favorite pink
blanket. he ran back over to the couch and laid down. he flipped the covers over himself and picked his phone up.

"i'm gonna go to sleep alv!" kairi smiled. "okay night night!" alvaro giggled. both boys settled down and fell asleep quickly.

—next morning

kairi woke up to cries and begs from mattia. kairi smiled as he saw alvaro still sleep and was still doing the same thing kairi was doing to mattia. he rubbed his eyes, then fixed his hair. he licked his lips wet. he sat up and moved the warm blanket off his legs.

he skipped over to mattia and jumped onto the bed. he noticed tear stains and mattias legs shaking like crazy. he climbed onto mattia, kicking the vibrator over. he rested on mattias stomach and began smiling. he slowly pulled the tape off, not wanting to hurt his face.

"plea-please ka-kai." mattia whimpered. "hm. okay!" kairi giggled as he turned around, and pulled off the two cock ring, earning a loud moan as mattia came onto kairis hand and a little on his face. "yay! good job daddy!" kairi beamed before turning around to untie him. he reached up and untied both of mattias arms. mattia slowly sat up, wrapping his arms around kairi. "i'm sorry baby. i won't lie again." mattia frowned.

"okay daddy! pinky promise?" kairi giggled. mattia locked his pinky with kairis. "pants!" kairi smiled as he grabbed mattias sweatpants.

———ALVARO AND ALEJANDRO

they pulled into mattias driveway. "okay, we are here!" alvaro smiled. "alr-alright cmon." alejandro stuttered as he opened the car door, limping as he got out. alvaro skipped to the front door and unlocked it. "cmon ale!" alvaro shouted. "i'm coming! it's not my fault you did that to me overnight." alejandro frowned as he limped into mattias house.

alvaro shut and locked the front door behind him. he walked towards mattias door and opened it. both boys walked down the stairs. well alvaro did, alejandro struggled a lot.
"alvaro!!" kairi screamed, jumping into alvaros arms. "hi bae" alvaro giggled. mattia limped out of the bed and waved. kairi and alvaro giggled their way to the couch, sitting down.

"why are you limping alejandro?" mattia questioned. "n-no-no.. why are you limping?" alejandro questioned back. "late back home.. how about you?" mattia sighed. "same. it's like they share a mind." alejandro stated. "we should get them back." mattia growled.

"we should. as soon as i can actually walk the right way." alejandro smiled. "agreed." mattia nodded.