into it

"well, this is a surprise." hyunjin mused as he was pinned to the hotel room wall by none other than bang chan himself.

"oh please, you saw this coming from a mile away." chan replied as hyunjin smiled at him, the dancer's arms latching onto the older's neck.

they just finished filming their music video for their unit song and the director, novvkim decided to call it a day and everyone retreated back into their rooms.

for their privacy, jype rented out the entire hotel for them for one day, and hyunjin and chan had a whole floor to themselves. no pesky staff or anyone interrupting them, just the two of them in their own world.

it didn't really surprise hyunjin at the slightest, from the looks chan gave him, with how intimate their movements were, and how close they were, he was certain something like this was bound to happen.

the only thing that really surprised him was that chan contained himself enough to wait until they're out of public view.

"did you enjoy yourself while we were filming?" hyunjin asked as chan's hands went from the sides of hyunjin's head, to caressing his cheeks, and slowly down to his waist.

hyunjin smirked when he felt chan's grip tightened before he leaned in closer, he felt the aussie's breath hot on his neck.

"i think i enjoyed it too much." chan mumbled as his lips grazed hyunjin's neck, making the boy shudder, he craned his neck a bit to give him more room to explore.

"you did great channie hyung, you looked so sexy." hyunjin breathed out as he felt chan smirk, the older boy placed a few wet kisses on his neck.

"yeah?" chan asked as hyunjin hummed, his fingers found themselves entangled in chan's orange hair — lightly pulling, making him moan, giving hyunjin the satisfaction to know that bang chan was moaning because of him.

"but, i do have one critique." hyunjin said slowly, he smirked when he felt chan stop, his grip on his waist still firm.

when chan's gaze met his, hyunjin swore he felt intimidated with how cold his gaze was. god, it was such a turn on to see his black eyes look almost questioning.

"what do you mean by critique?" chan  asked.

hyunjin pouted as his fingers slid down from chan's hair, to his neck, and onto his arm. he made sure to take his time to feel chan's strong biceps, he could feel the muscles tense as his cool fingers ran through them before stopping in chan's hands, he entwined their hands and brought chan's palms close to his lips.

he gave it a kiss and chan let out a soft groan as hyunjin giggled, "you know, for someone who has big arms, it's a shame you couldn't even choke me right."

chan raised an eyebrow as he moved closer to hyunjin, getting one of his thighs in between hyunjin's legs, hyunjin almost moaned at the contact but he knew he'd get a whole lot more than just thigh riding if he played his cards right.

"i can't choke you hard enough? you really playing that card with me right now hwang?"

hyunjin smirked, "you heard me. it's pathetic for someone who has strong arms and can't even choke his bitch right."

"you're into choking?"

"if you're into it, then i'm into it. but as i've said you can't even do that good enough, i guess i'll probably find someone else to satisfy me."

chan growled as his hand grasped hyunjin's chin, squishing his cheeks as he spoke, "i'd shut your mouth if i were you hyunjin."

"or what hyung? you're gonna choke me harder and give into what i want you to do?" hyunjin asked, provoking him before chan grabbed his body and softly slammed him against the wall.