Chapter 2

Y/n POV

"Who the fuck are you? And what are you doing in the garbage" I asked him,sticking my weapon further to him.

No a word was uttered by him.

"What the fuck? You deaf?" I asked him this time more strictly.

"Talk!" I shouted at him out of anger. I was annoyed,for the fact that he was not uttering a word.

He finally shakes his head,and that was moment I figured he was mute.

The boy looked at me with a flammoxed expression.

I felt so guilty about shouting at him for not talking like a mad women,probably scaring this innocent one.

He looked so innocent and lost,and something about him made me wanna empathies him,I don't even know why...

"Umm what are you doing here?"

He shrugged his shoulder.

"Do you have a house?"

He shakes his head no innocently.

Cute.

"Are you hungry?"

He nodded his head.

I offered him my hand.

"Get up,I'll prepare some ramen"

He held my hand,but he was heavier than I expected and before I knew I was not top on him,loosing my balance.

He was really beautiful. He was the perfect definition of ethereal. His black orbs were holding too much of secrets just like the deepest oceans,and I was lost on them.I wanted to explore more of it. His rosy lips were perfectly aligned. How can any human be this perfect,I felt myself getting attracted to him which each second passing by.

I suddenly remembered the awkward position I was. He was also looking at me which made my blood rush to my cheeks.

I got up and he got up too.

That moment was like a scene in Kdrama,except the place wasn't much romantic,it was smelly and we were now covered with trash.

I told him to follow me to my apartment,like I don't  even trust people this easily and have very much trust issues which made have a little bit of friends but I knew that he couldn't bring any harm to me.

Or that's what I thought...

_____________________

Wait for all the plot twists ;)