s e v e n

I went home a little after mine and Rafe's make out session and headed to bed. When the next morning came I got a call from Sarah.

"Sarah? What's up?" I say answering the phone.

"Meet me at my house. You are coming with me." She said and then hung up the phone. I don't question it and just go get ready. I threw on a black bathing suit and put some ripped jean shorts over.

After I brushed my teeth and my hair.. I headed to Sarah's.

Taylor : I'm here.

I texted her and hopped out of my car. As I walked up to the front door, Sarah had already been walking out. "Hey! What are we doing?" I asked as she headed to the car.

"You are driving. Let's go." She said, I sent her a confused look and just went with it and got back into my car.

-

-

"Me and Topper got into an argument last night over how I wasn't ready and I don't know. I always just screw things up." Sarah explained as I focused on the road.

"Well... he should respect that you aren't ready. If he can't then he can go find someone else." I responded. "but.. I don't want him to find no one else." She said and I just shrugged not knowing what to say.

"Is this right?" I asked. "Yup." She said and we both got out of the car.

We walked up to the pogues and they all sent us weird glares and confused looks. I looked around and only saw John B, JJ, and Pope. Kie wasn't here.

"I need to talk to you alone." Sarah said. "So, then why did I come?" I asked Sarah.

"We were just leaving." Pope said as he and JJ began walking. I got up to them before they could leave and asked, "Can I come with y'all?"

They looked at each other and nodded. "Sure." JJ said, sending me a wink.

"Sarah, here's the keys.. see you later!" I said as I tossed her the keys.

-

-

-

After a little while we made it to the docks and Mr. Heyward began to load up the boat with drinks and stuff for JJ and Pope to deliver.

"What are you doing here, Miss Carson?" He asked with a friendly smile. "I wanted to hang with these guys today." I say.

"Hm.. ok well that's all. Y'all are good to go." He said. And with that, JJ helped me onto the boat and we all headed to deliver these groceries.

"Is doesn't even look like it hot there?'' The Pope said. "That's because they got generators." I say and they look at me and go back to the house.

"Must be nice to be a kook." The Pope mutters. "Lucky bastards." JJ said. "It isn't all that great." I spoke and they turned to me. "Sometimes it sucks just getting things handed to you.. Like you can't even work for it?" I say.

"I wish I didn't have to work." JJ said and I nod and quit talking about the Kook lifestyle.

"Alright I need to deliver these and JJ you deliver these.'' The Pope said, handing out some groceries. "What about me? I can help! I'll do it for free!" I said and the Pope smiled. "Ok. Help me with these." He spoke and I grabbed some bags.

"So, Where is Kie?" I asked as me and the Pope walked. "Busy.. Not sure with what." He said and I nodded. "Well, I am thinking about throwing a party soon and you guys should come!" I said. "Ehh.. we don't really fit in at figure eight." The Pope said.