freedom is everywhere.

music is everywhere.

notes who scattered all around in the theatre.
The way peoples strumming the violin loudly and yet still majestic and somehow, deep in those notes, there is and always a meaning of it, and to be fair,
It's always silent in the theatre.
Unfortunately, xiao, forced to come with his parent to watch an show of different violinist.
Overal, xiao began to feels more bored as he watch a couples peoples strumming the violin silently and it wasn't until a boy, who came up in the stage all alone.

And thus he, strumming the violin with his violen bow softly and yet still loudly that anyone else can hear outside of the atmosphere.
It feels so .. alive and freedom. A hundred of peoples gazed and intense at the boy who just came up in the stage at of nowhere. Thousand of notes scattered all around in the theatre just to enters their ears, what is the meaning of of the song, and no wonders some peoples are extraordinarily gazing at the boy.
When xiao heard those notes so focused on him.

It feels like freedom to him.

Atlas, he, drifted in his own mind like the water flooded away gently. Never knew he would simply fell inlove at this boy who just came up a while, he, slowly falling apart in his mind.

after all, he's already in his own way of freedom.

" freedom is a oxygen of the soul "

> heavily gave me inspired/motivation to write it.
Song: Menuet - Toshifumi Hinata
( I kinda recommend to listen it, in my opinion ig, )

---
𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑂𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐴'𝑆!
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

I. Spotify: yumiie!

link> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/19vdiBOIsXkAepWUaXxyWf?si=xXLX-AarSyq6vNSIeN6d0A&dl_branch=1

II. Twitter: yumiieiscool
( current fandom of given )

III. Discord: yumiie! #4906