rises the moon

"My warrior, you've worked so hard.."
————-
Its evening and xiao is done with his daily
tasks earlier and of course xiao isn't the type who got exciting and nervous by seen his lover today. He misses venti and cares venti and no matter what's going to happen to him, he has always been there for him. It's been weeks since venti send a letter to xiao to meet him at wangshu Inn around 6 PM on the balcony and he did waiting for venti on the balcony. As he waiting for him, he slowly drifted his mind by his thoughts. Xiao was never the type who show affection towards him and he never did, of course, they might kiss or fondled but in a step sexual? that is a bit far for him. Maybe next time he'll buy flowers for venti when they'll meet but what flowers? Cecilia, of course, since that is venti's favs flower or maybe he could take on a date with venti in mondstadt or liyue around in the shops of restaurants. All those thoughts that xiao is thinking are rambling around his head. A wind blow cuts his thoughts so sudden, xiao felt a strong gust of wind blow through his hair and he looked up, seeing a green figure above him fly by, figures that is venti.

"Xiao!!" Venti says as he landed in xiao's arms.

"Venti.." xiao catches venti like a bridal pose and looks at his face as his pupil trailing for his lips, venti looks at xiao confused for a bit before xiao crashes into their lips. He kisses venti and holds his arms and his legs tightly as he keeps kissing venti.

Venti widened his eyes for a second and kiss xiao back. Wrapping his thin arms around his neck like a snake who seeks desperately needy. His fingers are through his hair as he tightly wrapped around his neck cause to xiao lean down (deeps) in his mouth.

They kissed for a while before venti part away with a saliva string on it, connect troughs their mouths.

"Miss me that much xiao?" Xiao looks at venti and nods at him.

They looked at each other for a moment before they giggled at the end. Xiao carefully dropped venti as he landed with his feet onto the floor.

"Hey, let's sit on the balcony for a while we watch the sunset together?" Xiao looks at venti and nods in agreement.

Here they are sitting in the balcony, venti is sitting in the balcony while xiao is laying on his lap, facing him up. Venti brushes his hair with his fingers silently as they watched the sunset together.
Xiao has never been relaxed like this for his whole life, laying on his lap with a god of freedom.

"Venti..." Xiao whispers to his lover.

"Yes, my love?" Venti whispers an answer back to him.

Xiao turns his head so facing up at venti along with his mouth open and shut for a second.

"You may think of me as a companion..."

Venti got confused about what xiao said to him but shrugged it off and get along within.

"Ehehe! Okay... ahem... My dearest companion, Is there something you wish to tell me?"

"I don't know if it's related to you, but recently, the pain from my karmic debt has been less excruciating..."

Venti frowned a guilty expression on his face for a moment. He wants to help xiao with his shallow pain but there is nothing to do with it, he is the god of freedom after all. He uses his fingers to massage his head slowly as he smiles at xiao, an honest smile that xiao saw in his whole life.

"..My warrior, you've worked so hard.."

"Huh?" Xiao widened his eyes and was surprised by the words.

"If you can get some quality shuteye at this time, you'll feel a lot better when you wake up"

"Oh, You think I sleep?" Xiao hissing at himself and glared at him.

"Ehehe..." Xiao watched venti as he giggles and smiles softly. The soft winds hit in the process of the leaf pulled it off from the tree of washung Inn.

"You ... are a difficult being to comprehend"

Venti begins to hums before he could begin to sing.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end.
Sun digs its heels to taunt you.
But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same
Rises the moon"

Xiao stared at venti and close his eyes.

"Days fade into the watercolor blur.
Memories swim and haunt you.
But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.
Rises the moon"

The sun starting to get down as the moon appears and slowly comes up. Afterward, when venti ends his singing, he looks down and saw xiao sleeping peacefully. He smiles at xiao, leans down a bit, and kisses his cheeks gently.

"Sleep well, my dearest warrior.."

Notes: HAHAHAHA THANK GOD I FINISHED IT ALREADY THIS TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO WRITE IT EVEN THOUGH ITS A SHORT STORY PLS.

Anyways, I would gladly thank someone especially my own friend Noemi and uh a video that I got inspired by it and it's a TikTok video actually lol. It took me a while to check if I have any misspelled or extra details that I should put on the story! And plus I'm not so good in English (I guess??) I added some songs also in this little story and the song is " rises the moon " so lol. I've been a xiaoven brainrot since I've played genshin impact and I decide to write a little fanfic for the first in a while lol. I hope you enjoy this story and have a good days everyone!!! <3 (plenty of love yumiie <3 )
[[ lmao I don't know if I should post also in AO3 lol ]]

𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝑆𝑂 𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑂𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐴'𝑆
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Twitter: @yumiieiscool
Spotify: yumiie!
Discord: yumiie! #4906 (pls someone invite me I need friends lol)