3

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

I entered the estate and the first person that I saw was....

"Big brother!" I yelled.

"Y/n!" He shouted and ran towards me. He picked me up and hugged me very tightly.

"You're back. I knew you would make it!"

"Y-yeah.... but I can't breathe." I told him.

"Oh, sorry. Now let's go you're uniform just arrived!" He took my hand and ran into a room.

"Here it is!" He pointed at it.

"Oh, wow!" I looked at my uniform and immediately took it with me. The haori had f/p (favorite pattern) on it. It f/c and o/f/c (other favorite color if you don't have another favorite color then just ignore it) tips. The uniform was just basic but also cool. I changed my clothes and went to the mirror.

"Wow... Amazing." I said.

"I knew you would like it!" Kyojuro yelled behind me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

"Oh, sorry I scared you." He laughed and I laughed with him.

A few days later

My Nichirin sword arrived and the color of it was purple. The sword isn't supposed to cut the demon's head off. It's supposed to poison them. (It's like Shinobu's sword just a different color.)

"You're brother is proud of you!" Kyojuro yelled

"Thanks." I smiled at him. I wonder what Tanjiro's is doing.

"L/n Y/n. Here are your orders! Make your way to a town to the northwest! Young girls have been vanishing there!" My crow flew to my arm.

"Then why are you sending a girl there?" I asked it. Then I patted it and smiled at it. Kyojuro looked at me proudly and nodded. I gave him a hug and left the estate.

I was walking around in the town. It was still daylight and I was searching for hints. I asked people but they didn't know anything. Then I saw some guy looking very tired.

"Hello, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" I asked him kindly. He hesitated but then nodded. We went somewhere else where no one would bother us.

"M-My fiancée.... I was cuddling with her... It was suddenly so cold and I-I opened my eyes... I didn't see her again.... I was searching around the whole house... The whole city... but she was nowhere. P-please... I don't know what to do anymore..." He cried in his hands. I patted his shoulder and smiled at him.