Setting ideas

These are my setting I ideas if you'd like please put your ideas in the comments.

The first setting of the book:

I feel like it'd be more of a fantasy for me so like maybe at the first of the story the setting would be like a cottage on a hail upon other cottages that spread out across a large field felled with trees.

The small cottage houses are all made of a bright wood with a mushroom like red roof, two doors right next to each other per house with a light red ish tan color.

The first of the book being set in one of the cottage houses, a light red bed room. The bed white as the sheets and blankets are a red ish pinkish color.

The bed room door open and if you look inside the first thing you would see is the bed and a dark brown light stand with a floating light that gives off a sparkling look.

If you look to the left where the end of the bed points there's a closet with egg white doors. There's a door next to the closet, a personal bath room. With white tiled floors the sink a light blueish white with a big mirror set on the wall above the sink and bathroom counter. Look to the other side to see a shower that doesn't have a bath. See through glass that steams up when you turn on the shower.

Back to the bed room with you look to the other side of the bed there is a desk with papers and books neatly put on the desk. With pencils and pens in different cups that set on either side of the desk.

Second setting of the book.

This shows out into the hall way of the house that was bigger on the inside then it seemed on the outside. The hall way was a light beige color as paintings of old relatives where hung up on the wall. This lead to the other bedrooms and the shared bath room.

At the end of the hall was the living room and kitchen only being separated by the dining room which was only a bar set off on the kitchen and a table a little way from the bar closer to the living room.