🌙New World🌙

Onto another world I guess. I thought. I hope I'll be able to see my friends again.

.

.

.

Falling...

Falling...?

FALLING!!

I open my eyes to see me falling through the air.

"What?"

Demon..Portal...New world...

It all came rushing back to me so suddenly, I forgot I was falling.  I panicked. I was falling insanely fast towards a crowd of people below. But what was weird is that the people were in a circle around the area I was about to face plant into. Weird...

I shook my head, one thing at a time. I steadied my breathing and drew my katana.

Second Form: Water Wheel!

I aimed my attack at the ground, causing me to propel slowly to the ground. This move caused the ground around me to explode cracking the concrete. I could hear the people scream, and children crying.

"Everyone stay BACK!" 

What..? I landed gracefully on my feet putting my sword away.

Oh wait I just broke their walkway, I must look like a threat.      ._."

"Stay right there villain!" I turn to see a emo homeless man attempt to wrap his musty scarf around me. Even though he was wearing yellow googles I could feel his eyes stare into my soul.

Where the hell am I...?

I easily dodged the scarf and put on my best Shinobu smile, "I apologize for my destruction. It appears I am lost and would rather prefer guidance than negative words." 

Play it off cool....

"Yeah right you VILLAIN! It's obvious you are trying to trick us!" I look to see a buff man with a very unhealthy looking chin. "Just come with us now or we will have to use force!"

I glare at the man still maintaining my smile. "Then I will go peacefully. Although I will need some answers for I do not know where I am."

"You little-" Ugly chin man begins.

"Death Arms wait," Emo homeless man said. "We have a deal. But due to our and others safety you will be apprehended and disarmed."

I frown at this thought. But it will be the only way I will get them to trust me at the moment. Plus I do need answers. "Very well. But my katana needs to be held with care, or I WILL become violent."

"Very well." The emo man replied. I handed my katana to the man and he wrapped my up with his musty scarf.

︱┅︱🌙︱Small Time Skip︱🌙︱┅︱

I sat in a room with two muscular men one on fire the other smiling while staring me down. A bear mouse thing, a normal human and the hobo from earlier.