New Or Similar Allies?! The Quest

||Note||
I forgot to mention y'all about something. Since this is an au, I made a reference for the oc so that you won't confused.

[OLD/REMAKE LATER]

To not make y'all confuse, the person who's in the image is E

To not make y'all confuse, the person who's in the image is E.Drake(Elemental Drake) so don't get confused plz. Now let's continue.

{Later that night before the incident}

It's was a calm night at that time. At that night, Drake and his zoid,Ruin was wandering in the forest that was control by the Death Metal. He's still remember the time when he first met Arashi along with the legendary lion type zoid, Wild Liger.

(Flashback)

Arashi: What are you doing Drake?! They're your teammates! And those are they're precious Zoids!

Drake: Well to me,they are just tools!

Arashi: Tools? Nghhhh... Unforgivable!

(End Of Flashback)

Drake: Tch. That damn brat. Who does he thinks he is?!

Drake continues to wander around the forest. He then heard a noise at the bushes. He didn't thought it was just an animal or a zoid in the bushes so he checked the bushes. Drake gets closer at the bushes while riding on gilraptor. He open it and there's nothing inside it. He thought that it was just his imagination so he quickly walks away. As Drake was about to leave, a black figure is watching him in a far distance. He followed him as he went back to the Death Metal base, behind the tree and the shadow to avoid from getting caught.
(Ok this is just a draft lmfao so ignore this)