4

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

We arrived the big city and Tanjiro was just really shocked. I just looked at the city with shiny eyes. Then there was also Nezuko she was tired. ...I'll ask him later why he's with a demon. Tanjiro, Nezuko and I were traveling around in the city. He then took his hood and pulled it over his head.

"I feel dizzy.." He said and I gave him a weak smile. We then started walking again. Tanjiro wanted to go in an alley. Well, that was a bad idea... We interrupted something... Uh.. Something for adults!

"I-I beg your pardon!" Tanjiro blushed and ran away with me and Nezuko. We finally found a good place to rest.

"Excuse me.. Two bowls of Udon with grated yam on top please." Tanjiro said in a tired voice.

"Uh, sure thing!" The man that makes udon said. We sat down on a bench and waited for food.

"I've never been to a place like this. It's way too crowded." Tanjiro said and then Nezuko fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Tanjiro.... Why are you traveling around with a demon?" I asked him looking straight.

"Oh...she's my sister... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. She turned into a demon and my whole family died. She doesn't eat humans I swear! Humans are like family to her. She's gaining power with sleep. She's probably very hungry..... So, I want to find a way to turn her back into a human!" Tanjiro explaining.

"Oh, she's your sister. First, I thought she was your girlfriend, but then I thought you look kinda similar so she can't be your girlfriend. Eheh... Sorry, for being mad." I let a sweat out and giggled.

"No problem! I'm glad you accept her." Tanjiro smiled at me. And I smiled back.

"Here's your udon with grated yam on top." The man said.

"Thank you very much." Tanjiro spoke. We started eating then Tanjiro dropped the bowl....

"Tanjiro?" I called. He was breathing heavily then took his sword and ran away.

"Tanjiro!" I took my sword and ran after him. Tanjiro pushed the people away that were in front of him. He stopped running and took someone's shoulder....... A demon's shoulder... Kibutsuji Muzan. You..... you are the one who.. killed my father. Tanjiro was about to take his sword out but...

"Daddy? Who's that?" A little girl asked. Tanjiro gasped and I breathed heavily.

"Is there something I can do for you? You seem to be quite flustered." He spoke and smiled. He's pretending to be a human?!

"Oh my. What's going on?" A woman came and asked.

"Mother!" The little girl said happily. I was terrified...but not as terrified as Tanjiro.

"Do you know him?" The woman asked.

"No. Much to my consternation, I've never seen this child before. He must have mistake me for someone else." Muzan replied.

"Oh, you think so?" The woman asked while Muzan scratched someone's neck! The man tried to attack his wife. I quickly pushed her away and grabbed my sword out. I wasn't fast enough. The demon bit her shoulder. The demon was now on top of me. Tanjiro was frozen for a sec but when the demon was about to scratch me he quickly pushed the demon away. Tanjiro stuffed his scarf into the demon's mouth.

"Ma'am. You need to worry about yourself. I'll take you to a safe place." I told her. She pushed me away.

"No, My husband is in danger!" She yelled. I grabbed her wrist and tried to take her with me, but she just slapped me and hit me.

"Please, just let me help you!" I pressed a cloth to her wound to stop the bleeding. She was still slapping me.

"Kibutsuji Muzan! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go! No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends hell,  and I swear I'll slice your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you no matter what!" Tanjiro yelled.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Some police men came running to Tanjiro and me.

"Let the woman go. You kid get away from that men!" They shouted and surrounded me and Tanjiro.

"N-no... Please I'm trying to help! Please stop!" I yelled while they tried to pull me off. Then I smelled something.. There were patterns all around us! I saw a woman and a boy. They are demons but they're helping us.

After all this was done Tanjiro and I went back.

"Kibutsuji.... Did he kill your family?" I asked him.

"Yes.." He answered.

"I'm sorry..." I apologize.

"Y-you don't have to apologize! It's not your fault!" He waved his hands in front of me. I blinked twice and then smiled.

"You've been through a lot. I can see it in your eyes. They look lifeless. But still beautiful." He spoke. I blushed at this compliment.

"Thank you." I smiled. We arrived at the udon carriage.