Chapter 1: A turn for the worse

Kakashi's p.o.v

Well things had definitely taken a turn for the worse. Gosh, dad was so different now. It started happening when I was around 8. One of his friends told him that when he had lost his first wife he started drinking and it kinda hepled.

But I guess everyone is different.

Because it did anything except help. It made everything worse for me. And he doesn't even know. He's cold and uncaring when he's sober. But he's violent and mean when he's drunk.

It's a lose lose situation. I get new cuts and bruises and other marks every day. It's a normal now. I'm always sore from it but it's not like I can complain.

It could be worse.

I'm laying one my bed right now. I have to go to school tommorow. It's my first day at that school, and I need to find a way to hide the bruises.

I could use makeup, but that might wash off. I could always wear long sleaves. I mean that could work because I also get cold easily when my skin is exposed.

Would people be suspicious though?

Probably not if I explain I'm just always cold. Yeah I'll just wear long sleaves and hope it isn't hot in that school.

I got ready for bed and went to lay down. Before I layed down I turned out the lights and locked my door though.

Hopefully dad doesn't need me.

-The next morning

I woke up to pounding on my door.

"GET UP!" My dad yelled from behind the door.

I learned by now to not respond. I soon heard him walk away and slowly got up.

I showered and blow dried ny hair. Yes. I blow dry my hair. It makes my hair fluffy and more managable.

I put on the school uniform and grabbed a sweatshirt so my arms would be covered.

Now we face dad.

I walked downstairs and dad was sitting on the couch.

"Good mornind dad." I said slowly.

He looked over at me. I tensed even though I tried not too. He was just starting at me. Then he said,

"What are you waiting for? Go to school. And don't let anyone see those bruises or whatever."

I walked over and grabbed my backpack. I quickly walked out of the house and onto the street.

First day of Senior year.

I won't have to be in school much longer. Then after this year I can finally move out.

I can move out, right?

I'm almost to school. I've learned to just keep my head down and not learn names or faces. Then again I really don't care for having friends anyway.

Well here we are.

I finally looked up and there was the school. There was a girl at the doors of the school. She looked at a paper and looked around.

I didn't pay much attention til she called someone. I looked up to see who she was calling and found she was looking right at me and waving.

I groaned and walked over to her. She was only about a 2 or 3 inches shorter than me so it wasn't like I could intimiade her with my tallness.

"Yes?" I asked not even trying to hide the fact I was annoyed.

"Your the new boy, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good! My name is Rin Nohara! I'm supposed to be showing you around." She said.

"I- I really don't need you to do that." I said.

I really didn't wanna deal with other humans right now. I already had enough to deal with.

"Too bad. Come on!" She smiled at me and walked away.

I followed her because why not. She lead me down a long hallway. It was well lit and very clean.

Life hated me.

IT WAS SO FREAKING HOT!!!! I swear I felt like I was gonna die!

"Uhm, is it ually this hot in the hallways?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. The school keeps the heat turned up. If they don't it's like it's Antarctica." She joked.

I just grunted in response. I messed with the hem on my sweatshirt because it was so hot.

Why can't this girl see I'm annoyed?

I sighed as we stopped at yet another classroom.

"This is the art room." She said.

I looked up. I signed up for about 4 different art classes just this quarter. I liked art, it's an escape from reality.

"Do you have anything else on your schedule you need me to show you to?" She asked.

"Can you just point me in the general direction of room 804?" I asked in annoyance.

"Yes! That's my class too! I'll walk you there!" She squealed.

I groaned and I heard loud footsteps. They reminded me of my dad's. I turned towards the sound and saw an agry looking guy walking towards us.

"Rin Nohara! What the heck are you doing talking to this guy!?" The guy asked angrily.

"Babe, calm down. I was just showing him around. He's new here." Rin stated.

"Good. You better not be trying to steal my girlfriend." He said looking towards me."

My dad would kill me.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" He asked.

"Babe! We have to get to class. I'll see you later. I love you." Rin said.

"Love you too." He said and walked away after glaring at me.

"Sorry about him." Rin chuckled. "He can be protective."

"Ya think? Just take me to my class." I sighed.

"Oh- okay." She said.

We were slient on the way to class. I mean finally. I just wanted to get to class and be able to be left alone. When we got to the class I sat in the back in an empty seat.

Two empty seats left.

There was an empty seat up towards the front where some of the poular girls were laughing and talking. Then there was the seat next to me.

I really hope no one sits there. Some of the girls in the front called Rin over. Please go over there so you don't sit next to me.

She smiled and walked over there. Good. She told the girls something and they nodded in understanding and she started walking away.

What?

I thought this was her class? Oh no. Please don't tell me she's going to sit next to me. She dropped her bag and sat next to me.

I hate life.
__________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

This is the first chapter of the new KakaRin book! Also yes I will be updating, My Royal Lover Boy, soon.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this very entertaining, (hopefully) good, book!

Have a great day/night!!!! <3

•Angrier_TurtleDawn

•Word count: 1140 words