Healing

"Hey... Where... Where did the unicorn lady go...."

Skara observed Amelia out of the corner of her eyes, watching her just sort of toss and turn and ramble incoherent nonsense. It had been a while since she'd seen Amelia - A combination of Grudgby practice, dealing with her messed up emotional state, and guilt for being the reason the Plant Witch was here in the first place.

The last time Skara had seen Amelia, it had been just after almost becoming plant food.. And she had seemed more... Coherent back then.

That was... .Disconcerting, to say the least.

"Um... Who's the unicorn lady?" Skara turned her eyes back towards Cat and Bo, an eyebrow raised.

"That... Would be me." Cat admitted, with a slight red tint covering her cheeks. She took hold of Skara's arm, and rolled up her sleeve so she could inspect it for injury or strain. There were a few cuts and bruises that she had received during her fight with the Spider-Yeti, though nothing too deep. Cat drew a spell-circle in the air, and it roamed up and down, just above Skara's arm, sealing up the wounds.

The Bard blinked in confusion. "I, er, I thought you said she was calling you a Lizard Queen?"

"It changes." Cat answered, flatly. "Yesterday I was a cactus."

"....A - Are we sure she's alright?"

The injuries that she and Willow had suffered were, thankfully, minor ones. They'd been checked for just about everything, from hypothermia to frostbite, and anything else, no matter how minor it might have been. Thankfully, a few bruises and cuts from their fight with the Spider-Yeti earlier in the day, and some residual venom in their systems was all that they had to deal with. And that could be passed onto Healing Track students who needed the practice. And for Skara, that turned out to be Cat.

Meanwhile, Bo was there mostly because she wanted to make sure her friend was okay. For that, Skara was thankful.

If a little... Uncertain.

"She is getting better." Cat assured her, glancing over at the Plant Witch with an almost bemused smile. "This just seems to be a side effect of that Witch Trap... Stuff. It has to get worse before it gets better, but it's just a matter of time until she's back to normal."

"I hope so..." Skara muttered.

"Some days are better than others." Cat carried on, now focusing her attention on a bruise on the back of Skara's neck. Another Healing spell was cast, and the bruise went down, though this time, the healing stung, making Skara hiss. "It was... Really bad earlier. She kept yelling something about a thousand eyed Seraphim Lady in the ceiling."

"Uh... D'you mean, 'on the ceiling'?"

"Nope."

"...Yikes."

"Yeah." Cat let out a small sigh. "I've just been... Trying to keep her calm most of the time she's been here..."

"She wanted to come with me." Bo said, making both Skara and Cat look towards her. "She was all ready to come and help look for you, but Amelia started acting up and she decided to stay."

Skara blinked. "Huh?"

Another flush of red hit Cat's cheeks, as well as a look of guilt. "I... I couldn't leave her like that. I just..." She glanced over to Amelia, lingering for a couple of seconds, before she turned back to look at Skara. "S... Sorry."

It took Skara a few seconds to register what had been said to her. So Cat... Wanted to look for me?

She felt a mixture of... Surprise was probably the most prominent emotion, and the rest were a confusing, unexpected, inexplicable drabble. It was the same surprise that she had felt when she'd seen Bo running up to her back on the Knee. Not an unpleasant surprise, just...