5

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

"Now, listen to me! here's the deal... My point is this, okay? It's not about the money! What I can't forgive is your lack of intent to eat my udon, all right?" The man yelled at us.

"I'm so sorry! Please serve us another bowl!" Tanjiro apologized.

"So, you're gonna eat it?" The man asked.

"Yes!"

"You're definitely gonna eat it?" The man asked once again to make sure.

"Yes, I shall!" Tanjiro yelled and froze.

"Okay! And what about you will you eat it?!" The man turned to me and asked. I sat next to Nezuko and just gave the man an eye closed smile.

"Will you eat it?!" He yelled once again. I was still smiling at him.

"Please serve us two bowls!" Tanjiro yelled. The man nodded aggressively.

"And you, too! If you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo thingies first! What is that thing anyway? Take these chopsticks! Chopsticks!" The bald man yelled at Nezuko now, too. Tanjiro then grabbed his wrist.

"I'd like two bowls of udon! I'd like three bowls of udon!" Tanjiro held three thinkers fingers out.

"R-right." The man said. When it was finished Tanjiro and I were eating. Well, more like Tanjiro swallowed it.... Then we were done eating.

"Thank you very much for the meal! That was delicious!" Tanjiro waved and took mine and Nezuko's hand. I bowed to the man before we were leaving.

"As long as you get it! It's all good! Thanks for your business!" The man yelled.

"Sorry about that, Nezuko. Leaving you behind like that..." Tanjiro apologized.

"I'm also sorry, Nezuko." I patted her head then she stopped walking.

"What's wrong, Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked. I looked where Nezuko looked and saw a boy.... The boy from before. Tanjiro walked over to that boy with me and Nezuko.

"So, you've been waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked.

"Because I was told to bring you to see her." The boy spoke.

"I could've tracked you by scent." Tanjiro said.

"She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell." The boy stated.

"Cloaking?" Tanjiro repeated.

"Anyway.. Isn't that woman a demon? And an eyesore to boot." He pointed at Nezuko. eyesore....? Nezuko is an eyesore? Does he have eyes in his small brain?

"Who in their right mind would call her an eyesore?! Just take a look at her features! She was the beauty of our hometown! Our Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Let's go." The boy said and started to walk. Tanjiro grabbed me and Nezuko.

"Sure, we'll go, but still! No way is she an eyesore! Not on your life!" Tanjiro was complaining all the way there. He stopped the boy went through a wall. We three walked also through it. Behind that wall was a house and it was pretty.

"Get over here! Listen! Make sure you not offend that person in any way. Personally, I couldn't care less what happens to you. But I brought you here because she insisted!" The boy said in a serious tone.

"R-right." Tanjiro spoke. He then knocked at the door.

"Come in." A tender voice said.

"I have returned." The boy spoke letting us in.

"Welcome back." She said. She's a demon but.... Isn't it like really hard for her to treat that woman.

"I'm sorry that I left you to take care of things just now. How is the lady?" Tanjiro asked the woman.

"She'll be just fine. Unfortunately, I have to keep her husband retrained in the basement." She stated.

"Isn't treating human wounds unbearable for you?" Tanjiro asked what I just thought. The boy then punched Tanjiro's chest. A vein popped out on my forehead but I was still smiling to hide my anger.

"You think demons treat humans while choking back their own drool at the smell of blood?" The boy asked madly.

"Sorry." Tanjiro held his chest and looked sad the the ground.

"Stop it. Why would you resort to violence?" The woman questioned the boy just looked at the ground ashamed.

"I never introduced myself, did I? My name is Tamayo. That boy is Yushiro. I hope that you'll be friends." She introduced.... Well, I don't think they will get along.

"It's not unbearable, you know. I believe it's much easier for me than for normal demons. Because I tweaked my body considerably. I've also removed Kibutsuji's curse." Tamayo explained.

"Curse? T-tweaked your body?" Tanjiro was full of questions. We then went to another room and Nezuko laid on the floor. Tanjiro scolded her, but Tamayo said it's okay. Tamayo told Tanjiro that she was able to turn Yushiro into a demon after 200 years. Tanjiro was in panic and asked how old she is. Yushiro punched Tanjiro and said that he doesn't have any manners. I just sighed at their behavior. Tanjiro asked if there's a way of how to turn a demon back into a human. Tamayo told him that there is a way. Tanjiro was very surprised and immediately wanted to know how. Yushiro throwed Tanjiro on the floor because he approached Tamayo. Tamayo and I were mad at Yushiro and we both glared at him. Tanjiro scratched his head and then asked once again. Tamayo explained him everything and she also wanted something from him. First, have the permission to study the blood of Nezuko. Two, to retrieve blood samples from demons as closely related to Kibutsuji as possible. Tanjiro accepted the request.... not just for Nezuko... also for other demons. He's so kind.. Tamayo smiled at his comment and agreed. Tanjiro blushed and I couldn't help but feel so.... mad and sad. Yushiro immediately glared at Tanjiro and he froze. Then I sensed something..

"Get down!" Yushiro yelled and ran over to Tamayo. Tanjiro was protecting me and Nezuko. Temari's  have damaged the walls... Demons.