Believe me things get better:: Ok

When people are talking= "Hi"

when people are thinking= ::Hi::

anyways i've been really good lately,, So ah im in the mood to talk to people,, Any Ways Enjoy!~

Stein opened his eyes, getting up, he saw Spirit, ::ah Did he just save me, Spirit Why?:: Stein throught as he started to panick, he wasn't breathing. Stein brought him to the hospital, he panicked and panicked, he couldn't settle down, when he could visit spirit, He found out he was all fine, barely hurt. "Im sorry" He said barley trying not to feel regret! "Stop saying sorry" spirit said.

Later/

Stein was in his restroom, staring at the x-acto knife, he picked it up, he looked in the mirror, looking at himself, he could feel the maddness getting stronger, He lifted his shirt up and watched the x-acto knife cut throw him in the mirror. He whined as he got deeper. He hated himself for what he has been doing to everyone, but he is also being forced away by the maddness. "I hate you stein" he told himself. he dropped the x-acto knife and panted, he looked in the mirror,, the blood dripped down his stomach, He put badages around his stomach and clean the floor quickly. He picked up the x-acto knife and stuck it into his sleeve. as someone knocks on the door, "Stein, we need to go pick up Soul now" Spirit said, Stein sighed and opened the door, "okay, just let me clean up" stein explained, quickly spirit grabbed his hand, "why is there blood all over you?" He asked concerned, "i was dissecting" he answered, stein cleaned his hands while spirit whispered "that's what i thought" 

after they were finished, they left, walking down to marie's house, it was completely silent... the whole way there, as they got there; They walked up the stairs. Before knocking Stein backed up, "You do it" and Spirit just nodded as he knocked on the door, marie answered it, opening the door, She smiled when she saw them, "Hey marie" "Hi" she replied. She told them to wait one second and then offered them inside.

They both waited for marie to come back, marie came over and sat on the couch, "Okay, So about Soul" Spirit started, marie drank a bit of her coffee, "Yes, well soul has been pretty depressed lately, He hasn't left the room at all, unless he really needs too, He has been begging me  to let him stay with me?"

Spirit and Stein nodded, "I think it would be better if soul stayed with you and went to the academy with you" Spirit agreed. Marie nodded. "Okay, i also think that's a good idea, I also won't want him to be near maka for a bit. To see she is too worried about soul, i think maka might do something to hurt herself"

"wait, maka would never hurt herself" Stein suddenly said but spirit looked down. "i wouldn't think maka would as well but it go through her blood" marie quietly said, stein suddenly knew why spirit stopped talking, "Im sorry, i didn't mean to bring it up" Stein then said, "Don't be sorry, we should be leaving anyways!" Spirit says while getting up, withdrawing the conversation, he stayed outside until stein and marie were done there conversation.

"Marie, what happened to maka's mother?" stein tried to say, marie started feeling stressed. "She suddenly started to hurt herself when spirit and her got in fights, as well in her familie's past they all had a rare curse for maddness making them do it" Stein got quiet, "ah okay, thank you for talking to us, we should probably leave now" stein whispered and quickly left.

Walking home, it was still silent, nothing really happened. just walking alone together in the dark. Through Stein suddenly fell moaning, Spirit knelled down in concern; "Stein, You alright" Spirit suddenly asked. stein grabbed his own stomach and whined in pain. Spirit got more concerned. "Stein?" spirit tryed again. still no answer, stein's face showed more pain. Spirit got up and panicked, walking back and forth, he wasn't sure what to do? "Stein?" he quietly said but stein couldn't answer, stein gruding at his stomach more, Spirit, then knew it was his stomach. Spirit knelled down and slowly tried to pull stein's sweater up but Stein quickly stopped his hand and went back to showing pain. Spirit knew he was badly hurt in the stomach.

Spirit and stein Stayed there for a while now, still confused spirit didn't know what to do. "Stein, lets go back to marie's house" but stein nodded no. "Then im taking you to the hospital" spirit forced him. "NO" Stein yelled and got up, "let's just go home" Stein said whimmering home, Spirit put an arm over stein's neck and they slowly walked home.

Next day!

Stein woke up moaning, as he got up, It was 8:30 am, "Fuck, I need to teach today" stein quickly got dressed and brushed his teeth, then he Left.

when he got at the academy, He entered lord death office, "Spirit!" He yelled, walking up the stairs, Stein stood there angry, but quickly fell. "Stein, You should have stayed home!" Spirit said knelling in front of him. "Spirit, Could you teach stein's classes today?" Lord Death then asked. "Sure" Spirit said. " well then go teach, I'll take care of Stein" Lord death said. Spirit nodded and left.

"Okay Stein, Im calling marie down" lord Death then called marie down, in the mean time, lord death knelled down to stein. "Stop doing this to yourself stein, It won't help anything" He said before marie entered. Marie run up to Lord Death, "Lord death, what did you need" Lord Death was looking the other way at the mirror through, "take Stein to the imfirmary" He sighed. Marie eyes widened and as she picked him up, they slowly walked to the imfirmary.

through half way there, stein left go off marie and sled down the wall, "No I can't" Stein suddenly said. marie sat down beside him, "Stein, You need help" marie suddenly said, but stein didn't listen; He got up and ran as fast as he can, leaving the academy, he went home.

He locked all the doors, he whimmpered. he reach his lab and locked himself in there... no one else had the key except him. "Stein why?" He slowly got up and kicked these around, punching the wall until his knuckles bled. Stein sled down against the door, He got dizzy and his eye sight was disappearing,, he tried to keep himself awake and not pass out but his eyes just kept closing and opening. he took out the x-acto knife and cut his thigh but quickly threw it at the floor. He moved over to the other wall and whispered to himself, "Goodbye" and he passed out.

At the academy/

marie and spirit were talking to Lord Death, when maka entered. Maka just listened to there conversation/ "Stein is dying, Soul is mental and maka might do what her mother did!" Marie loudly says to Lord Death, "My mother?" Maka quickly said and everyone turned in surprise. "Maka, please leave, this isn't something you need to hear" marie quietly said. "NO, I want to know about my mother" Lord death slowly nodded No, "Spirit get her out of here!" Spirit walked up to maka, picking her up, maka kept struggling, "Dad!" She Screamed but Spirit just ignored her. When he got to they main hallway, far away from lord death, Spirit let go of maka, "Maka, Go to class" Maka got angry, "What am I going to do, what did my mother do?" maka screamed but Spirit just looked down, "This is hurting me too maka, please just go to class!" maka through disagreed, Maka Fell to the floor, She took a knife that she had and put it up against her wrist, "Then I'll just be with her" maka said, feeling the tears run down her face.

Spirit looked at Maka, "Maka, please let go of the knife" Spirit said trying not to cry. Maka quickly cut herself with it, Spirit grabbed her arm, "Maka Stop it!" Spirit drew a tear, maka pulled her hand away from him, Quickly doing another, "Maka!" He said. Maka did another and another. "Maka, Stop it, You killing me" Maka Started to cry more through, "Just let me be with her" maka choked, She put the knife up against her wrist harder, She looked away and drew a cut and quickly she let go of it, noticing she was being hugged, slowing opening her eyes, It was Soul.

"Maka, What are you doing?" He whispered, maka kept silent. Soul let go after awhile, He picked up the knife and gave it to Spirit. "I'll bring her to the Imfirmary" Soul said, Walking maka to the imfirmary. When they were walking, Spirit went back to the Lord death. Soul slowly walked with maka, through the bell rang and they walked a bit faster, walking there, they ran into the gang. "Ah Maka!" Kid said before they saw the cuts from her wrist, "Maka, What happened?" tsubaki asked in concern,, through everyone was concerned. "Soul, Where the fuck were you?" black-star yelled. "Guys, I'll talk to you later, let me take care of maka!" He said and continued to take maka to the imfirmary,

When they entered the imfirmary, He took maka and sat her on a chair, He got some badages and acohol and some pills, he knelled down and gave maka the pills, "take them please" he said and She did. Soul dabbed acohol on her cuts, She whined and twitched, "It's okay maka, it's just pain" soul tried to calm her down, Soul slowly rapped the badages around her scars. "Maka, lets go lay down" He said and helped her to the bed, They both got into bed, and Soul rapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. "Im sorry maka!" and they just cuddled.