The sun is finally out!

Spirit layed on the table, Stein slowly lifted his shirt up, Inserted a needle into him, He then, drew lines where he would cut, he picked up the x-acto knife and just when he was about to cut, he stopped, "I can't" stein whispered

He lifted his sleeve up, putting the knife on his upper part of his arm, he cut down to his inner wrist, Spirit jumped up and off the table, "Stein!" he yelled, trying to grab the knife but missed, Stein slowly inserted the knife on his neck, He kicked spirit to the ground, and about to cut, spirit yelled "I Love You Stein!" and stein lowered the knife, Spirit got up and walked closer to stein, he grabbed his wrist and took the knife, "Spirit, I rather go through the pain then you" Stein said, pushing Spirit against the wall, snatching the knife again, Spirit tried to get it back but stein was to strong for him, "Stein, i agreed for you to be able to dissect on me, So do It" Spirit yelled, Stein just took his arm and held spirit's neck, against the wall. He put the knife up to chest area and cut. "That agreement is over" He said and fell to the ground, while Spirit fell after hacking. Stein slowly got up and left the room.

Spirit left to the academy, he really was worried about maka through, but he needed to teach, he entered the class, "This will be a note, get out your books" He quickly said as he wrote on the board.

the bell rang and everybody left. He took out a smoke and just sat there, ::I've heared maka is getting better, Soul is getting better, things seem to be getting better, look at the sun, it's finally out.:: he thought.

he blew a smoke circle out, ::But Stein is still hurt, i wish i knew what was going on?!:: He thought again and sighed, ::Better be going:: He said to himself as he left. 

He entered the imfirmary, seeing maka and soul cuddling, He closed his eyes and turned around, "Spirit" Soul said, Spirit then turned around again, "What?" spirit asked, looking at maka. maka showed concern, she had that upset mood on her face, makng Spirit wondering why? "Can we talk for a second?" Soul said and closed the door, leaving just maka inside.

"Everyone says Stein tried to Suicide,Yes?" Soul asked, Spirit showed concern, "Yes" He said "Where have you heared that from?" spirit asked, Soul shrugged, "i heared from marie" Soul said and Spirit left in anger.

"Soul!" Black-star yelled, the gang caught up to soul, "Can we know what happened with maka now? Is she okay?" Soul nodded, "She tried to attempt suicide, to be with her mother again, right in front of Spirit, she fine now, she needs some space, Is all" Soul said, "Do you know why She wanted to be with her mom again?" Tsubaki asked concerned, Soul shrugged "Something to do with her mom self harming" Soul continued, "When can we see her?" Black-star asked, "ah You can see her now, if you want" Soul said, everyone nodded, Soul opened the door and walked in, "Come In" He said.

"Maka, they have came to see how your doing?" Soul said, maka smiled "Hi guys" She said, Tsubaki sat down beside her, "You okay?" she asked, Maka Nodded, "How are you guys?" maka asked, "good, lonely through" Kid answered. maka looked at him, "Im Sorry, I won't be able to leave until a month later." maka replied, liz and patty stayed quiet, "That's not to bad" tsubaki said. 

"Hey Soul, We haven't seen you neither?" Black-star said, everyone turned to Soul, "yeah Soul, where have you be?" Kid questioned. Soul shrugged, "Im not support to go to classes, im mostly stuck in here" Soul said, "where have you been after school?" maka then asked. Soul pulled his headband up, "marie's house, she want to make sure i don't..." soul then shut up, "Don't what?" Kid said. "It's nothing, Im not support too to tell you guys" soul quietly said.

"Have you been having nightmares again?" maka wondered, Soul shruggs "yes most of the time" He says while things become quiet, "Patty and I have to go now" Liz said, leaving with patty.