||Part - Sixty||

As soon as Vansh mutters the name "Riddhima" a slap falls upon his right cheek, followed by another one. He gets mixed feelings like how on the earth she is here and (looking behind few yards away from her) Angre is also with her? Shouldn't she be happy that he has left her in peace and harmony. Then what she is doing here in such a disgusting place? A fear grips in his heart. No..she might not have slapped her for the murderous act he is done now, right? His mind and heart seems in fight!

Seeing his astonished gaze, Riddhima pulls him down by holding his collar : "What you think, Mr Vansh Rai Singhania? Everytime you do what you feel right! Don't you think it's necessary to ask opposite person what they feel? No .. because you're an inpatient man in total! But this time I'll not forgive you because do you know what price we have paid for your silly decision! Huhh..what you think could Vanya be able to live without her papa? You know Vansh (being emotinal) my baby has always craved for yours love and not knowing how father has a great role in a baby's life she has loved you more than she has me! She used to talk with your picture in gibberish language meeting before you and that's the reason she is a Papa's princess more than momma's. She will be dead...."

Vansh quickly cuts her in between - "Please don't go there..I can't live in guilt if something happens to my baby! Please say, my baby is safe..I'm sorry if I've been little delusional...."

"Little delusional? No Mr you don't know, what your this stupid decision has led effect on OUR FAMILY?" - completes Riddhima in an angry voice. Vansh gets panicked : "What happened, Riddhima? Please say! (seeing her silent and emotional) Angre..Angre, you atleast tell me..PLEASE!"

Angre nods his head and lowers his head : "After knowing you've left us completely this time..dadi couldn't tolerate the news and that has led her to sudden chest pain and after taking her to hospital, doctor has assumed it to be major heart attack....and .. and half an hour ago doctor has confirmed .. that .. SHE IS NO MORE."

Vansh couldn't hold back his emotions and cries in pain. By sitting before HER on ground, he holds her waist for support while crying ; and seeing his state Riddhima feels a sudden pain in her chest ; so with one hand holding him from back she moves her fingers in his hairs. Both souls are calm but hot tears continue to run through their cheeks! Vansh feels guilty as he has never thought of the consequences his decision could make and today he gets the taste of it. He feels to be choked in between when Riddhima bends a little and kisses on his hair to make him little calm.

Suddenly the shrill ringtone of Angre's phone makes both conscious of their position. After few seconds of silence, Angre says in tensed voice - "Boss, do hurry as Vanya baby is crying uncontrollably for both of you!" Vansh quickly gets up and wipes his tears. Trio move towards the car while Vansh is in shock and guilt.

•••

"Though I'm happy that that day you've brought me home and saved me from doing another sin. But I can't forgive myself for the things you've to go through all your life, JUST FOR ME! Look in this picture, how sweetly you're smiling at me but I'm as usual in a pool of guilt of conscience..hope my conscience has been back that time! ...." Suddenly his thinking gets halted when a girl around eight years comes to his room and stands behind the person - "Papa, you're here talking with momma's photo while RIDHVIK is throwing tantrums of not eating alone till the time you'll not feed him!"

The person smiles softly at his first baby and says in soft and calm voice : "Vanya, my princess..please take little breath before finishing all in one breath! And let's go outside..don't know what your brother is doing now?"

Both go outside to find a little boy around five years is sitting on the dining table with puffed cheeks. Around him his family is sitting but everyone's stare is at him. His father comes to him and asks : "Now what happened to my Riddhu baby?"