[9]

Michael

"Since you held my woman for over thirty fucking days, I'm gonna make you, Winston and Denise wish you were dead." Winston was still on floor whimpering in pain while Denise continued to cry. Kenny laughed and shook his head.

"I'd like to see this side of you when you don't have all these bitches around you." Kenny spoke. At this point I didn't want to spare his life anymore. I've been dealing with this bastard for years. The only thing that's stopping me from ending everybody at this moment is the need to make them suffer.

"Really? You've been hiding from me for awhile." I chuckle as I walk around him.

"Hiding? Nah, just watching my back." He shakes his head again then chuckles. "I've already gotten what I wanted from ya girl, I think I won." I could feel my whole body heat up after those words left his mouth. Everyone's eyes was on me, waiting for a response.

"If you're gonna kill me get it over with." He spoke once again. I pulled my gun out then aimed it at him and started shooting. I emptied the whole clip on him. His limp body laid in a pool of its own blood. At that moment, I felt like that wasn't enough. I reloaded and kept shooting until I felt someone grab me. I looked back and it was my father. I was pissed and I felt like death wasn't enough for whatever he's done to Kirsten. I turned around and pointed my gun at Winston. The person who took Kirsten away from me. The room was silent. Denise cries had came to a stop right when I shot Kenny.

"He took the easy way out but I don't think you should get the same treatment." I said to Winston as I slowly walked up to him. I kicked his foot I shot earlier and he let out a scream full of agony.

"Michael, please." Winston started but I shook my head, cutting his sentence short.

"You know how this shit goes when you cross me. You've seen it first hand." I said, crouching down to his level. "You went against somebody who gave you and your family a place to stay. Somebody who helped you when you couldn't feed your family."

"Michael—"

"You got greedy Winston. Real greedy and now look where you are. Your kids will never see you walk in the house anymore." I patted his head then stood up straight and stepped back a little. I looked around at everyone else as they were just watching. "What should I do with him?"

"I think you should get it over with Michael. We need to be gone before the police show up." My father spoke.

"Fair enough." I shrugged then pulled a dagger from my shoe and threw it Winston's way. It went straight through his neck and he fell backwards, choking on his own blood. Denise gasped and I could see her body shaking with fear.

"Last but not least." I started. "I think I wanna spare you."

"I wasn't apart of this plan to kidnap Kirsten, Michael." Denise said. "I knew Winston was starting to become apart of the scorpion gang but I never knew of the plans."

"How do I know that?" I questioned as I walked up to Winston's body and removed my dagger from his neck and used his shirt to wipe the blood off. "Anybody that could vouch for you is dead."

"Michael you know me." She says.

"I know your brother used you to get to me."

"Michael!" My father shouts. "Grab her and let's go." He suddenly says. I signaled for everyone to get ready to leave and grab Denise. I called for Amari and she came out with Kirsten, but it looked like it was hard for her to stand.

"Grab Raven and meet us at my Father's place." I said to Amari. She nods and I quickly retrieved Kirsten from her arms and carried her bridal style out the house.

"Set this bitch on fire." I said to one of my men as I ran up to him. He nodded then went to the car to grab the can of gasoline and matches. I got in the car with my Father and he drove off. A few minutes passed and soon the house was in flames.

"Michael?" Kirsten whispers. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed. I noticed she had hand prints of his neck and my blood began to boil just thinking about Kenny putting his hands on her.

"I'm here baby. Nobody will put their hands on you again." I said.

"Where's Raven?" She suddenly jumps up and bumps heads with me.

"Calm down! She's safe! She's with Amari and on the way to the house." I assured her but she wasn't buying it.

"What if she's hurting her? What if—"

"She's in good hands Kirsten, just calm down for me." I said and she lets out a breath and lays back down in my lap. I didn't know what Kenny did to her or the baby and it's making me want to kill him all over again. Him accepting his faith just wasn't satisfying to me. His death doesn't compare to the scars he left on Kirsten. I wish I had gotten to her sooner or never left her alone in the first place.

Once we were back in town, Kirsten asked if I could grab her something to eat. We ended up getting cheese burgers and I almost forgot about Denise. Kirsten was too out of it to realize that I had Denise and planned on torturing her. After grabbing something to eat, I brought Kirsten and the baby home and Amari stayed with them along with my strongest men for protection while I took care of Denise. She was highly afraid of staying there without me and I felt bad for leaving her but this had to be taken care of first.

"What do we do with the rest of the scorpion gang boss?" One of my men asked as we stepped out of the car. We were currently parked in front of one of our hideouts.

"They're useless with nobody to run their little gang. I could careless." I said as I entered the place.

"Even Armon?" He asks. I stopped in my tracks and turn around. I had completely forgotten about him after sending him out. Now that I think about it, no one has paged me any updates on him.

"Have you heard anything about him from someone?" I asked.

"No sir, no updates or anything." He says. I don't have time to be watching out for someone I could of killed on the spot. Situations like this makes me regret having some type of heart. At the end of the day, I just wanted information from the guy and now that I have Kirsten and the baby back at home, there's no need for him.

"Find him. I want him dead. I don't have time for nothing else to go wrong." I ordered and he nodded quickly before leaving. Two other men was already inside with Denise sitting on the couch. Her eyes were puffy and red from the excessive amount of crying she's been doing since she was in our custody.

"Why couldn't you just stay out of grown men business huh?" I said as I sat on the side of her. I placed my arm around shoulder and used my other hand to grab her chin and make her look at me. "Now I have to kill you to make an example out of you."

"Can you listen to me please?" She says, her voice shaky.

"Alright, let's hear what you have to say." I said then leaned back on the couch with my arms above my head.

"I didn't know about Kirsten getting kidnapped. The only people who would have known about it are the ones that were way closer to Kenny and those people don't come around to the hangouts or anything often. We barely remember what they look like because they are never around us." She explains which had me thinking a little bit.

"I knew something was up when Winston started coming around, hell everyone had suspicions but we just couldn't put our finger on it." She says. "You have to believe me Michael. I'm trying to move on from this gang life. Please, if you spare me I'll pack up and leave far away to assure you that I won't cause trouble for you."

"If I spare you, you have to do something for me."