about the main characters,+the rival.

Espio
Species: chameleon
Age: 16
Scale color: pinkish purple
Eye color: golden
Personality: a kinda introvert. He's shy, mysterious, depressed, and nice. He isn't good with people, since he doesn't trust them as much as he should.
Friends: N/A
Backstory: he was orphaned as a baby, yet no one found him. He lived on the streets for 4 years, until the orphanage found him. He was teased for his appearance for the 5 days he was there, and was adopted by a hyena and his wife, a raven. But they abused him, and took him to Emerald elementary, where he was bullied, mostly by the biggest jerk at school, Scourge, and his gang. He then developed a self loathing, and depression. He found comfort in music, and was smart during school though.

Silver
Species: hedgehog
Age: 16
Quill color: white
Eye color: gold
Personality: friendly, bubbly, happy, kind, but sorta stubborn sometimes.
Friends: a few, but that's because they're trying to force themselves into his friendship.
Backstory: he was born to a normal family. However, over time, he started a love for soccer, and would practice with his father sometimes. Eventually, all his training paid off, and he soon became head of the soccer team. But after all this popularity, he only had one friend who understood him; Blaze. But she soon moved to a new area, and he never saw her since. He just wants someone to understand that he does it out of hard work, not just for popularity.

Scourge
Species: hedgehog
Age: 17
Quill color: green
Eye color: green
Personality: badass, cruel, harsh, bitter, and a bully
Friends: Fiona (his gf) Jet, Wave, Storm, and Lightning
Backstory: nobody knows his family, but they do know that he bullies people, especially Espio, his favorite victim.