a depressing morning

???????: (yelling) ESPIO! GET UP HERE!

A purple chameleon woke up, his eyes in bags. He had a stressful night of trying to sleep, but it was morning. Time for school. Yay.........

Espio: *heavy sigh* I'm coming, Blackie!

Espio wanted to sleep a little bit more, but that would mean a grasp on him by his cruel stepmother, Blackie the Raven. He tiredly got up, brushed his teeth, put on his shoes and gloves, and headed downstairs, where a black raven with magenta eyes stood.

Blackie: you should've hurried.

Espio: sorry, Blackie. I overslept. And maybe sleep would've been easier if you didn't make me go in the shed just to clean it!

Blackie: DON'T SHOW ME SASS! BE LUCKY YOUR STEPFATHER ISN'T HERE, OTHERWISE HE WOULD'VE CLAWED YOUR EYES OUT!

Espio shivered. His father, Android the Hyena, often used his claws to scrape him. He still has the scar on his tail from last time.

Espio: why did you adopt me if all you're ever gonna do is try to kill me?!

That was a mistake. Angered, Blackie's hands glowed dark blue, and grabbed Espio by the throat. He gasped, desperate for breath.

Blackie: now listen here, brat! If you ever say something like that to me ever again, I swear to god, the grab on you will hurt way more than it does right now. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!

Espio nodded, and Blackie let him go, her hands unglowing. Espio gasped for breath that was lost by the raven's magic choak.

Blackie: good. Now, you can go to school now.

Espio walked sadly to Chaos high school. Why did his life have to suck so much? Why did his adoption parents have to always attack him? Why couldn't he have at least a friend in this world?

At school, Espio was walking to class. Suddenly, he tripped, and fell on the ground. He looked up to see Scourge, along with Fiona, Jet, Wave, Storm, and Lightning. He felt fear, as the rest of the school laughed at him.

Scourge: well well well, if it isn't Espy.

Espio: it's Espio. You know that, Scourge!

Scourge: yeah yeah, whatever! Listen, just because you're an orphan and was adopted by some random couple doesn't mean you're special. It just makes you retarded! (Laughs)

Espio: why can't you guys just leave me alone?

Scourge: tell him, gang!

Fiona: because you're a freak!

Jet: because nobody likes you!

Wave: because you're a loser!

Storm: because you suck!

Lightning: because you deserve to die!

Scourge: *gasp* LIGHTNING!! (Proudly) that's the perfect word to describe him!

Espio got up and walked away. He knew that violence wasn't always the answer. But he was in pain of his life. Maybe they were right. Maybe he did deserve to die! He went into the bathroom, looking at his face in the mirror. He saw that his nose was bleeding, but just wiped the blood on his sleeve and walked to his 1st class, tears in his eyes.