7

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Tanjiro almost fell on the floor, but I quickly cached him. My ribs were broken, but I just had to catch him. No matter how much it hurts.

"Dammit.. Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do is bring back your head, and I would've won his approval! I'll never forgive you. Showing my face into the vile dirt! You're going down with me!" The demon yelled and closed his eyes in his hands again. Arrows went through mine and Tanjiro's body. I used my breathing styles almost all the time so I won't die. But it hurted so bad that I couldn't even breathe good. The demon got burned faster than usual thanks to my breathing style. It was still long enough to make me feel like every body part was broken. Tanjiro and I fell on the floor. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I feel like passing out, but I have to help Nezuko, Tamayo and Yushiro..

"Y-Y/n..." I heard Tanjiro's voice say...I crawled over to him as quick as possible. He tried to grab his Nichirin sword. I took it with almost all my strength and gave it to him. He took it with his mouth.

"Tanjiro, I'll carry you." I told him.

"N-no....please don't do that." He said in a very exhausted voice. I took his arms and put him on my back. Everything hurts... but I have to bring him to Nezuko... He wants to see her. Please be safe... I'm coming.

When I and Tanjiro arrived we saw the temari woman beg for forgiveness... why? Her body was completely red then...... arms came out of her. I looked at her with no emotion. The hand took the demons head and squished it till it exploded. Tanjiro dropped his Nichirin sword and was terrified. I placed Tanjiro on the ground carefully and sat down.

"Did she just die?" Tanjiro asked still terrified.

"She was will die momentarily. That's the curse. Her physical body will be destroyed by Kibutsuji's cells still in her body. In general, battles between demons are futile. It pointless. Because they can't inflict fatal wounds on each other. Only sunlight and the swords of Demon Slayers can do so. Kibutsuji alone appears to be able to destroy demon cells." Lady Tamayo gave Tanjiro an answer then Yushiro came running to us. He gave us a cloth.

"Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell. It's harmful to the human body! You got that?" Yushiro asked aggressively. Tanjiro and I nodded.

"Tanjiro.... She is not one of the - Twelve Kizuki. The Twelve Kizuki have numbers engraved their eyeball, but this demon doesn't have one. Most likely, the other demon isn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, either. They're too weak." Lady Tamayo explained. Tanjiro and I gasped.

"Too weak? At that level?"

"If Lady Tamayo says so, there's no mistake. Still, who knew they were such stupid demons? She physically injured Lady Tamayo. She got exactly what she deserved." Yushiro smirked. Lady Tamayo took the blood of the demon and said she'll take care of Nezuko. Yushiro immediately ran after her.

"Ma... ri.... Mari... Mari... Mari.." Tanjiro and I heard a little kids voice say. He stood up and took the temari. He placed it next to the clothes of the demon.

"Here's your, mari." Tanjiro whispered.

"Play with me. Play with me." She said. The sun came out and the blood on the floor disappeared. Tanjiro looked frustrated... I slowly stood up and brought his haori back.

"Thank you..." He smiled at me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No problem.." I smiled back. We went into the house and searched for Lady Tamayo and Yushiro. They were downstairs. We went downstairs and Nezuko hugged me and Tanjiro.... cute. She then ran to Lady Tamayo and hugged her.

"Why, you! Step away from Lady Tamayo! That's so rude!" Yushiro yelled.

"Stop it, Yushiro. I don't mind at all." Lady Tamayo told him.

"Yes ma'am!" then Nezuko patted Yushiro's head.

"Cut.... that.... out!"

"Nezuko has been acting in this way since she awoke. Do you think she's all right?" Lady Tamayo asked.

"There's noting to worry about. She is fine. She probably thinks you're someone in our family." Tanjiro explained.

"Family? But I thought the spell Nezuko is under causes her to see humans as her family. And Yushiro and I are demons." Lady Tamayo stated.

"But Nezuko has perceived you two as humans. That's why she tried to protect you. At first, I didn't like the idea of Nezuko being under a spell, but since it looks like she has a will of her own, I'm glad that-" Tanjiro got interrupted by seeing Lady Tamayo cry. I just looked at them and gave then a eye closed smile.

"I-I'm so sorry! Nezuko! Nezuko! S-step away from her! It's rude, all right?" Tanjiro yelled at his little sister.

"Thank you..Nezuko! Thank you!" Lady Tamayo whispered. After that Lady Tamayo told us that she and Yushiro will go to another region. They got too close to Kibutsuji so it's dangerous for them to stay here. They also asked Tanjiro if Nezuko could come with them. And it would be less dangerous for, Nezuko. Nezuko didn't wanted to leave her brother so she didn't go. They accepted it and before we were about to go Yushiro said one last thing.

"Your kid sister... is a beauty."

Tanjiro laughed at his comment and his laugh was so pure...so... kind.