At school

Ah yes...
Certain hell....
Jabberwock High.

[about the school name...i couldn't think of one and i'm a loser leave me alone]

I blink my blue orbs and take a deep breath. I walk through the fancy gates. I start to quickly and quietly make my way to my locker, trying to avoid the popular girls that bully me. They torment me so much I wish I could just make them leave. I get to my locker and unlock it. Getting my stuff, I turn away and start walking. I bump into a big muscley wall. I crane my neck up to look at the 8 foot 9 figure in front of me. He growled at me lowly before he spoke.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING DUMB PIPSQUEAK"

I shake in fear as he looks down at me with his red orbs. I'm only a tiny 2 foot 1 girl, so I look down and speak.

"I-i-i-i-im s-s-so s-sorry"

He snarled at me and slammed me into the locker, pinning me to them.

"Damn right your sorry. I'm the bad boy around these parts so don't mess with me"

I nod my head vigorously and he backs away, glaring before he trudged away with his hands in his pockets.

I breathed a sigh of relief as tears were forming in my blue orbs. I start to fast walk to the stairs when I suddenly trip on the first step. The mean girls are watching and they all laugh at me.

"HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE LOSER! CAN'T EVEN KEEP HER BALANCE!"

"DAMN EVEN THE FORCES OF NATURE DON'T LIKE YOU HAHAHAHA!"

I pick my things up and run to the rooftop. I get up there and think to myself.

"Why, w-w-why m-me!?"

I took a deep breath and thought of my favorite song. I was about to sing when...

"HEY! What did I tell you earlier!"

It was the bad boy! How will I get out of this! I sit there and pathetically look at my hands in my lap.

"Get up NOW!"

I quickly got up and he looked at me with those red glowing orbs.

"My name is Jake, what's yours"

I look up and I'm confused.

"ANSWER ME!"

I shake slightly.

"I-i-i-i-im y-y-y/n"

He looks at me and stares.

He then comes closer and bends down to my face.

"Well well little y/n, you better get out of here and never come back or I swear I'll destroy you"

I broke down and started crying as I run off the rooftop. Why does this always happen to me...

[I regret this but I'm not stopping]