Clown

Me and Jake has been going out for some time now. I've moved in with him and we now go to the same College. I can't believe I was into galaxy print.

This was my fit for the day:

I thought it looked amazing and so did Jake! [Miss ma'am he's lying

I thought it looked amazing and so did Jake! [Miss ma'am he's lying. You look like a box of ripoff Lucky Charms-]

"Ready to go honey pie?" Jake said.

"Y-y-yes." I said confidently.

We walked to school hand in hand. It was calming to just walk down the street with my now 9 foot 6 boyfriend. I was still 2 foot 1 however. We were now at the huge campus, ready for the day. I let go of Jake's hand and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"See you later bae!" I said over my shoulder in a whisper.

______________

It was now after school, and I had to go to my part-time job. Jake was taking some extra courses to help with his main ones. Such a smart guy.

I was waiting tables when a guy asked for my number. I didn't know what to do. Until I noticed...

"Are you...y/n?"

"M-m-m-micheal!"

I was shocked. He told me he was sorry and that he wanted to be friends again. I accepted his apology and got his number again. This time, he was dressed in neon blue. Guess he did change.

_______________

Now at home with Jake, I explained what happened. He was a little possessive, but that's ok.

Michael and Jake were hanging out more, and I'd always come back home to them hanging out on the weekends. Guys will be guys.

But me and Jake were happy. And that's all that mattered.

[This is the 'end'. This is what I like to call a train wreak. Have a good life until I come up with a story line for another book.]