The test

Waking up the next day, Naruto made sure to have his full breakfast. As someone who had the memories of the third hokage, Naruto knew how this test worked. Kakashi always did the same test. The famous bell test. This was used by the fourth hokage back when he was a Jonin and was passed onto kakashi's way of teaching.

The hidden leaf village always prided itself off of it's teamwork. Naruto scoffed at that. A village that prided itself on teamwork and yet it would beat up a child and the hokage along with his family would neglect that very same child.

Anyway back to the test, Naruto made sure to eat because he knew that not eating before was just another part of this test.

Arriving two hours after the specified time, Naruto saw his two teammates sitting under trees. He could see Sasuke glaring at a family photo and Sakura drooling while looking at Sasuke. Naruto approached and was greeted by a banshee.

Sakura:" NARUTO BAKA YOUR LATE"

Naruto:"Great observation" Was all Naruto replied with before sitting down and waiting for his new sensei to come.

After another 15 minutes kakashi finally arrived.

Sakura:" YOUR LATE SENSEI"

Kakashi:" Sorry I was... I don't remember. Anyways not important. "
Going into his bag, kakashi pulled out two bells.
Kakashi:" In order to pass this test, you need to take these two bells from me."

Sakura:" But sensei there are three of us and only two bells."

Kakashi:" That is right, and whoever does not get a bell will go back to the academy."

Meanwhile Naruto was figuring out whether he should try in this test. He knew that he probably could just lay low and sty genin level until madara gets he tailed beast or he could stay jonin level in order to now be as bored.

Finally making up his mind Naruto knew what he wanted.

Back to the test Kakashi finished explaining a few things like they had to get the bells before lunchtime and if they don't they would watch him eat while they would be tied to the poles behind them.

Kakashi: "The timer starts now!"

When they heard that all three kids went to their own places. Kakashi was able to find two of them but was unable to find Naruto.

Sasuke was hiding in a bush and Sakura was hiding in a tree.

Naruto decided to try a new move that he has created. He calls it Crystal Style: Mirror of invisibility. This jutsu is very strong as it made mirrors surrounding Naruto. These Mirrors were angled which made them reflect the ground and basically Naruto would become invisible.

While doing this, Naruto also hid his chakra so kakashi wouldn't be able to detect him.

Back to kakashi he pulled out his book due to being bored at his own test.

Sasuke frowned seeing this and felt like kakashi didn't take him seriously so he started attacking.

Running out of the bushes he started his attack.

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!
Sasuke blew out a wave of fire at kakashi.Sasuke smirked, thinking that kakashi would be injured. That smirk quickly vanished when kakashi was no where to be found. Sasuke quickly started looking around.

Sasuke thinking: Where is he? He's not left not right not up, so that has to mean he is-

Sasuke wasn't able to think any more before his ankles were grabbed and he was quickly burrowed into the ground with only his head above it.

Kakashi started walking towards where he saw Sakura was at. 
Sakura was still in a tree and before she even knew, she was out in a genjutsu.

The forest became darker as Sakura started looking around. She looked to her left and saw a sight she didn't like.

Sakura:" SASUKE MY LOVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!"
Sasuke was crouching on the ground with many sharp weapons impaled inside of him. He looked at her once before falling to the ground.

Seeing this, sakura passed out.

Naruto who was sleeping in his invisibility, finally decided to get the bells. Of course he was too lazy so he just sent a clone to get the bells for him.

The clone ran to where kakashi was and instantly attacked.  Fire Style: Greate Fireball Jutsu! Similar to Sasuke Naruto blew a wave of flame but this time it was much stronger and bigger. Almost triple the size of Sasuke' as fireball.

Kakashi instantly dodged to the left as he didn't want to get touched by that fireball. He wasn't able to fully escape and was burned a little on his arms. He looked up and find Naruto staring at him.

Naruto just stared while he secretly made another clone to get the bells. This clone used a special version of the transformation jutsu and became a fly. It flew to the bells, cut them and escaped.

The clone who was fighting kakashi just ran away after that. Kakashi who thought Naruto was just a one trick poney just laughed before he heard the clock going off. This signaled the end of the test. All three genin showed up to see Kakashi waiting at the posts. He told them that they would all go back to the academy due to them not getting a bell.

Naruto just laughed before he reached into his pocket and pulling out the bells.

Naruto:" Do you mean these bells"

Shocked, Kakashi looked down at his waist to see the bells missing. Quickly covering up his shock, kakashi then asked.

Kakashi:" You still only have two bells, who will you give it to?

Naruto just shrugged before giving away both bells. He didn't mind it if he had to go back to the academy. After all he was basically just waiting for madara to become the 10 tailed jinchuriki.

Kakashi just shrugged and told all of them that they passed. He said it was because teamwork was important and that because Naruto gave away the bells they would all pass. He told them to meet at training ground seven before he walked off to give his report to the hokage.

When kakashi left Naruto also left. This left Sakura and Sasuke together before Sasuke quickly disappeared due to him not wanting to deal with the banshee.

—————-
An-
I hope you liked this. This was my first time writing a fight scene so please give so feedback. Thanks :)