Ask 1

Me: Hey, Creepypasta's! Somebody have asked you if any of you like each other!

The Creepypasta's turned around to Erin confused. 

Jeff: Like each other??? Well of course my knife! UnU 

Jane: I love everyone as a family though...I also already have Mary by me, so I am doing good with my love! ^w^ 

Ben and Sally: Ewwww!!! 

Ben: Kissy kissy stuff give you cooties! No absolutely way do I like anybody here! Bleh! Why are people and adults into it?!!

Ben made a gagged face as Sally too also copied what Ben did as well. The two were just gagging and yelling out disgust. Some of the pasta's giggled at the two spirits being silly. 

EJ: Well...I don't know what to say...but I think it would feel nice to find one day... 

LJ: Hm...oh!oh!oh! I like Candy Pop and-

Slenderman: Okay, okay, you can share with us  later Jack....

Judge Angel: Well...I love Helen! He is so kind and paints so beautifully too as well, he even didn't care about my eyes when we've first meant!

Bloody Painter: *blushing* U-um..thanks....

Lazari came in as well, and decided to join with Sally to tease Helen! >:) hehehe evil Children's may god save Helen-

Sally and Lazari: Helen and Dina sitting in a tree-

Masky: Alright you two...time for you to go to bed...

Sally and Lazari giggled and went off to Sally's room to play. Masky sighed.

Masky: Well...I love everyone here equally..there can be some up and downs but it is not that bad and all...but I have to consider that Hoodie is my closest friends to me....

Hoodie: I would say the same as well, like; "Jeff can sometimes cause trouble, but also sometimes he can be chill and helpful too as well". 

Lost: U-um...I..! I-I..I...like...um...well...I..I don't know....

Trenderman: I would say that I do not like anyone in here...I would want to find someone that is a fashionista, that has great senses and touch into it.

Splonderman: I like everybody in here! 

Offenderman: Hm~? I love everyone here as well~

Everyone in the room but expect for Ben: NO. 

Offenderman: Okay, okay fine....

Me: Welp...that was it for today! See you all next time in the next question/dare/reaction thingy! 

Creepypasta's: Bye!