Question and Dare!

Two people requested this, I think doing it at the same time would sound like I'm getting it done instead of just forgetting the request and then doesn't get it done...so I think doing this two at a time would help and get it done more quickly. 

For Ej; Question; "short story" 

"Midnight...12:00 AM perfect time for killing and murdering of course. Most of the  Creepypasta's are out to kill at those times...Ej walked in the woods, and out of the Slender mansion, he ran out of Kidneys, he needed to get some more before he loses control of himself and attack people or should I say monsters, entities and some human beings in the mansion, he doesn't want that to happen...Ej of course got this all planned like he always does. All he had to do was get out of the woods find a victims house to get their kidneys. As EJ kept on walking out of the woods, suddenly he've heard a noise...mortals would've thought it was just the chilly breeze that sent shivers done their spine, but as for him, he senses something that...he isn't alone...strange...Ej started to look around in each direction of the dark woods. He didn't see a thing...but could feel some presence that something IS watching him....Ej used his "scent" he smells someone in the bushes. 

"Cautiously, Ej crept quietly to the bushes...as he was about to see what or who is what watching him, suddenly the silhouette  figure came out clawing at Ej, he quickly backed away jumping. What was that thing??? He couldn't really feel he can guess to see who or what it was. Anyways, as a way to at least identify what this thing was, Ej attacked the thing. Ej swore he could've heard that thing grow, but he ignored it and managed to pin the anonymous figure. Slowly his presence was getting clear...he could now feel that this thing was revealing it self. 

"The figure showed it self...it was a girl...but she had wolf ears..?" As Ej "looked" closer at her. Suddenly Ej couldn't move now..what was this force that he couldn't attack her..? Ej and the mysterious wolf girl both were in that  position, Ej still couldn't move his muscles, he didn't understand why he couldn't by just looking at this wolf girl. The wolf girl then pulled off from him, as she got up looking down on him, her Ruby eyes lightly shimmered by the moonlight glowing fully revealing herself. As she then slowly walked away from him as the shadows started surrounding her, and....she disappeared....after she disappeared..Ej now was able to get back up! The force from his body was gone! 

"Ej got up and...thought..."Who was she...?" He needed to know and find out about her. It seems he have brought a certain interest into her, he was going to ask Slender as he ran back to the mansion completely forgetting about getting his kidneys, you're spared today victim! Just be glad that you didn't get your kidneys stolen! 

Ej: "Who is she...?" 

And yup! It ended! :D the first request down, moving onto the second one! >:3 

Masky looked at the info Slender have sent him, Ah, a mission. Masky then saw Ej running to Slender's office, wonder why he is doing that, thought Ej was going out to kill. Masky shrugged off and saw Hoodie....oh wait...suddenly he've got a mysterious note and oh! A dare note! 

Masky read the dare...oh...that sounded well um......oh boy was this going to be a awkward dare. Masky sighed and tackled Hoodie on the ground. 

Hoodie: ?! What the- Masky? What's with this sudden uh...hug..? Hoodie asked confused. Normally the ones that tackles him are like Ben, LJ, and some of the dead children spirts but this was pretty unusual and odd. 

The two were just in the position where Masky being the sand which on top, and Hoodie down as the bottom bread of the sandwich but no other ingredient added as the third. Masky got back up awkwardly laughing. 

Masky: Ahaha..sorry Hoodie, somebody requested me a dare..."As he helped Hoodie up still confused but slowly understanding" 

Hoodie: Oh okay then....

Masky: Oh! Also, I have gotten some info from Slender. Wanted to share it with you. 

Hoodie: *looks at the ground seeing papers" Oh- Welp gotta pick all of these up...

Masky: ._. Oh-um..yeah...

(Alright! It have ended! Thank you for seeing this request! See you in the next dare and ask thingy!)