Chapter 11

I lay in bed thinking about what's all been going. I can't believe I'm messing with my mom man. I mean we haven't done anything but kiss. I know it's wrong. Even though I don't like him sometimes I still want him to be close. I haven't talked to Darian in awhile. Maybe I should hit home up. Let me text him right now.

I get up and shower

I get up and shower. I hear my mom and Ke'Andre arguing. Aww they having they first fight. Shit lemme go meddle. I creep on the stairs. " Tf you mean Ke'Andre? I hear my mother say. " Kelly you heard wtf I said." My mom screams. " You acting like a fucking child." He yells at her. Chile tf wrong with them? " You not going out Ke'Andre!" My mom tells him. Girl how you gonna tell him what to do? He laughs at her. " I'm a grown ass man. I'll go out if I want too." He says. She walks out the room. I decided to come downstairs and act like I'm going in the kitchen. I don't even look his way. But I feel him staring at me. I know his ass gonna come in here. I hear his footsteps. I spoke too soon. " Did you hear that?" He asks me. The whole world did. " Yeah I did." I say. He sighs. " I'm sorry I don't mean to fight with her." He tells me. Okay? Idc. " That's not my business Ke'Andre." I said. He just looks at me. " But where are you going?" I ask him. " The boys just want to go out for a beer and some food." He says. Lemme test something. I walk up to him. " But I want you to stay with me" I say as I wrap my hands around his neck. " Goddess don't start with me." He says as he kisses on my neck. So I decided to whine. He huffs. " Okay I'll stay with you." I just look at him and laugh. I got this nigga wrapped around my finger. He looks at me confused. " I'm just playing. You can go out. I just wanted to see your reaction." I turn back to get my food. " You play too much." He laughs. I hear my momma footsteps. She comes in the kitchen. " I need to speak to you Ke'Andre " she tells him. He looks at her. " There is nothing to say. I'm going out that's final." He says sternly. She huffs and rolls her eyes. I feel awkward asf. I'm just tryna get my food and head back upstairs. " Don't talk to me like that in front of my child." She yells. Girl  if you don't calm down. I'm not 2 years old. And he didn't even say anything bad. " I'm sorry Goddess for arguing in front of you." It's cool I'm not trippin." I say. I get my food and get tf out of there. As soon as I leave they go back at it. Toxic asf. I hear the front door slam and a car start up. I look out the window and see my mom leave. I hear footsteps. I know it's Ke'Andre. He walks in looking mad asf. He's covered in juice. Damn momma. She must be really mad. I walk up to him. " You need a new shirt?" I ask him. But he doesn't say anything. He looks like he's about to spazz tf out. Shit let me back away. I don't need him getting at me. I'll find him some clothes to change into. I come back in the room. " Go take shower or else you gonna be sticky." I mutter out. He goes in my room and showers. I bring his clothes in the bathroom. While he's doing that. I lay down and watch a movie. My mom overreacted. Dramatic asf. I feel my bed dip and his hand wrap around me. I made sure my door was locked. We end up falling asleep with each other. I hear car door close and the front door open. I figure she's back. I groan cause I was sleeping good and I was comfortable. I look back Ke'Andre is still knocked out. He looks so peaceful sleeping. But I better wake him up before she gets up here. I don't want to be fighting with her. He feels around for me. " Baby come here!" He says. I come back to the bed. " Shh be quiet. My mom downstairs." I tell him. He nods at me. " I don't wanna go downstairs." He whispers. I just laugh. " Just act like you slept in one of the guest bedrooms." I tell him. I make sure my door is locked. I get back in bed. We cuddle back up. His ass all up on me. Big ass baby. I'm glad it's cool in my room because he wouldn't be all up on me like that. *Knock Knock* I groan. I'm tryna sleep in. " Goddess" I hear my mom say. I look over and Ke'Andre is no longer there. I go to the door. " Have you seen Ke'Andre?" She asks me. " No I haven't. I went to bed early." I tell her. Then I hear some noise from my bathroom. Please don't walk out yet. " Check the guest bedrooms." I say. She nods and heads back downstairs. I walk towards the bathroom and he finally walks out. " Hurry up and take yo ass to one of those bedrooms." I Mutter quickly. He goes into one of the bedrooms. Let's see how this is going to play out. Next thing I hear is them arguing again. My mom is upset because he slept in the guest bedroom. " You couldn't sleep with me?  What if I need some security at night?" She cries out. Chile she being dramatic asf. Girl go lay down. " Kelly you being dramatic asf. I told you I wasn't even going out no more. I decided it was best to stay in another room." A frustrated Ke'Andre says. I just open my door to here them arguing some more. See my mom rub her face. She puts her hands around his neck and kisses on his neck. He kisses her back. Then she drops down to her knees. Well you already know the rest. I just laugh it off even though it stung a little bit. He's not my man so I can't get upset. I go shower and get ready for the day. I grab my keys and my purse. I see my mom cooked breakfast. He was at the counter eating. I walk in and grab me water. " I cooked breakfast honey." She says to me. " I'm good I was just leaving." I turn around to leave. She gives one of her sad looks, but doesn't say anything. As I'm walking to the car I get a text. It's from Ke'Andre. " what's wrong?" I just leave him on read.