8

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Tanjiro and I were traveling around and the crow didn't leave us alone.

"Head southeast! Southeast! Head southeast!" Tanjiro begged for it to stop and I was just walking tired around.

"PLEASE!" We heard someone yell.... This someone can scream very loud. It felt like he was next to me.

"Wh-what's going up there?" Tanjiro asked. I shrugged. Then a little bird came flying to to my hand. It was saying something, but... what? It looks like Tanjiro understood what it was saying....

"I see, I'll do something about it!" Tanjiro said.

"PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE MARRY ME! PLEAS-" Tanjiro pulled the blonde guy away from the lady and scolded him. While he was doing that I asked the lady what happened and if she was fine.

"Do you need anything? Like water or something?" I asked her kindly.

"No, but thanks for your help!" She bowed her head.

"No problem." I giggled.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SHE WAS ABOUT TO MARRY ME! SHE LOVES M-" The girl slapped the blonde boy. I quickly dragged her away from him and Tanjiro stood in front of that boy.

"P-please calm down.." I begged.

"When did I ever tell you that I loved you?! You were crumpled up on the side of the road looking ill, and all I did was speak to you!" The lady yelled pointing at him.

"You mean you didn't reach out fo me out of love because you were worried?!" The boy cried.

"I already have a fiancé, so not on your life! With all that energy you must be fine now, right? Goodbye!" The girl yelled again and walked away.

"W-wait, come back!"

"Look, cut it out!" Tanjiro told him.

"Wh-why'd you get in my way? This has nothing to do with you!" The boy yelled. I looked at him confused while Tanjiro looked at him disgusted.

"WHAT'S WITH THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE?! STOP THAT! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE I'M A CREATURE OR SOMETHING?! HEY YOU! YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT! SINCE ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I MISSED OUT ON GETTING MARRIED!" The boy yelled. Tanjiro looked at him even more disgusted than before.

"Jeez, say something! Listen up! I'm going to die soon! During my next job! The thing is, I'm horribly weak, okay? I'm not kidding! You gotta protect me until I manage to get married, all right?" The boy cried.

"My name is Kamado Tanjiro!" Tanjiro introduced.

"Is that right? My apologies! I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu! Please save me, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu grabbed Tanjiro's haori.

"What do you mean save you? What was your reason for becoming a swordsman, Zenitsu? Why are you being so blatantly shameless?" Tanjiro asked holding Zenitsu's shoulders.

"That's a harsh way to put it!" Zenitsu screamed. He explained some nonsense that I didn't even want to listen to it. I was going to the crow and the little bird and watched their conversation. Then I felt someone pull on my haori.