chapter:1

*Harry*

It has been four years since I've last seen my twin brother Salem, me and Salem have never been apart for so long.

Not every day passes were I don't think of Salem. I think about my twin every single day and night, Salem was my rock. He was always there for me.

I still remember the day that Lilly and James sent Salem away.
______________________________________
*flashback*

Me and Salem are turning 6 years old. Salem got me a snake since we talked to them in the garden.

Mom and dad are downstairs talking about something, so Salem and I went to our room that we share. We can't be apart more than a few hours or so because if I am not around Salem, something bad would happen.

Like this morning, Salem wasn't around me, so I got scared that something bad happened to my twin. I started to cry out for Salem, and he came running to me. To see what was going on.

Salem:"Harry berry, I need to tell you something, and I don't know how you'll take it. But just remember, whatever happens, I still love you and wouldn't hurt you or anything." I am concerned about what Salem has to say to me.

Harry:"Salem, I love you no matter what." Salem put me on his lap and started to mass up my hair.

Salem:"Well, Harry, berry, I came into my creatures inherits. And I kinda walked on mom's and dad's convention, and they said that since you've been made the boy-who-lived. They are sanding me away so you can concentrate on your training.
I love you, Harry Berry. Just don't forget about me, ok baby brother? " Salem said and started to make my hair into a mass as it is.

*end of flashback*
_______________________________________

I will never forget that day, I've promised Salem never to trust Dumbledore or the light side. Salem always tells me how bad the light side is, and I couldn't believe that the light side did everything bad.

It's my fourth year at Hogwarts, and I thought that I would see Salem again, but I didn't.

So here I am on the Hogwarts express, sitting all alone. But someone opened the door, and my mate Draco came walking in.

Draco:"Hey Harry, are you ok, my beautiful mate." Draco said, walked towards me, and sat down next to me. I love Draco so much, and I know that Draco loves me. He is just so sweet, and that's why I love him.

Harry:"Draco, I was thinking about my twin brother. I miss him so much that it hurts, me and my twin we never been apart or anything. I just want to be around my twin brother, but noo my parents had to send him away from me." I started to cry out to my twin brother, Draco doesn't know Salem's name because I never told Draco Salem's name. Because I want Draco and Salem to get along because I love them both so much.

Draco pulled me onto his lap and started kissing my neck. I couldn't keep my moan inside of me. Everything Draco does makes me feel so good.

???:"THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT, I AM NOT HARRY JAMES POTTER. YOU TWO IDIOTS DO I LOOK LIKE HARRY TO YOU." Draco stopped kissing my neck because we heard someone yelling my name. Ever since I got put into my rightful house Ron,Hermione and Ginny have been bullying me to come back to Gryffindor. But I told all three of them no that I am not coming back to Gryffindor tower and that I belong in the snake pit.
___________

The Hogwarts express finally stopped at Express Station.

Everyone started to get off the train. It feels nice to be back at Hogwarts.

But then I see a boy, he has jet black hair, bright green eyes like me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now, Salem is here. I couldn't believe it. My older twin brother is here.

Draco:"Harry, you ok, love." Draco asked, I looked at him and nodded my head yes. Because I don't know what to say that my older twin brother is here at Hogwarts.

Everyone started to walk to the carriages.

As everybody got into the carriage, it started to move sitting in our carriage is Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson and two more of Draco's friends.

Sitting in front of me is Salem, I wanted to say hi to him, but I am scared of what he would do.

Pansy:"Hi, I am Pansy Parkinson. What is your name?" Pansy question, Salem started to talk to himself. And that made me worried about him because he wasn't like this talking to himself or anything.

Salem:"I don't know if I can fine my younger Twin brother, no I am not going to tell him what I did to our aunt,uncle and a pig of a cousin. Bad enough, I spend my childhood in a cupboard, and that makes me insane. He can't know what happened to me. Because I know he will be heartbroken, Lilly and James have it coming to them. Oh yes, because nobody can stop me." Salem started laughing crazy. Everyone in the same carriage looked at him. I didn't know he had it that bad, I told mom and dad that it wasn't a good idea to send Salem away.

And now, look, that is what happened when Salem is gone from me that long. Salem didn't stop laughing, so I did the one thing that I would know how to get the Salem that I know and love back.

Harry:"Salem Sirius Potter, where have you been at for four years." I shouted out, Salem stopped laughing and looked at me with those kitten eyes.

Every time Salem gets in trouble with me, I use his full name, and he grabs my hands and starts to play with my fingers.

Salem:"Harry, berry, is that you little brother, I missed you so much. Look at you all grown up to a fine young lady." Oh, he did not just go there, I am neko, but Salem didn't need to call me a lady. So he wants to play the lady card now, does he? This is going to be fun.

Harry:"Salem, my older twin brother, look at you all grown up to an older lady." I giggled out, Salem sit back looking at me to see if I am ok.

Salem:"Older lady, really Harry berry. Yes, me and you are neko's, and we do have carves that every woman will be green with envy and look at our butts big and round. Our mates would go crazy over our butts, but hey, I found my mate.
I am not a virgin who never kissed anyone, but I like to know something. Why is Malibu Barbie here looking at me and then back at you, Harry Berry?" Salem finished, I looked, and Draco is just starting at Salem. I should have told Draco, but where is the fun about being mysterious.