chapter: 4

*Tom ( a.k.a voldemort)*

I am sitting in my office going over everything from the last death eaters meeting.

The house has been very quiet without Salem and the severus around. Even though we have kids and everything, it still gets too quiet around Riddle Manor.

Sometimes, it feels like there are no kids around because it gets too quiet around here.

Normally, Salem comes running in here. Because he would prank lucius and severus.

I remember one time, severus and lucius told me about a friend of theirs that he always prank them.

They told me his name but I simply forgot this friends name.

Am I jealous of some guy because my two mates talk about him sometimes. And it gets on my nerves.

My office door opened up, and lucius came walking in.

Lucius, severus, and I go way back to their fourth year at Hogwarts.

They never told anyone that, but their friend found out but never said anything.

Lucius:"Tom, we have a big problem going on." Lucius said while walking towards me, and I know what he is up to, and I got to say my three mate's love getting my attention.

Tom:"My Lucius, what happened and what is this big problem?" I got confused because normally my mate's would start moving around in my lap.

But Lucius isn't something is going on with him, and I want to know what is going on.

Lucius:"Tom, I can't fine maxie anywhere. And you remember what Salem said to me and you before he lifted." Lucius yelled out in fear of our submissive mate.

And I remember what Salem said, and let's just say Salem scared lucius more than me.

Tom:"Yeah, I remember what he said it was something like ' if anything happens to our kids while I am gone, you two will fine yourselves sleeping on the couch.' Yes, lucius, I remember, but we all know how maxie is she loves hide and seek. So she is probably playing around or something like that." When I was done talking and I know maxie, she loves hide and seek because she plays that with her brothers.

Before Lucius has a chance to say something. Someone or something came running in here like a crazy person.

Lucius looks about ready to hex this person to another country or something like that.

???:"Hey Blondie, I am back. So where is sev at because he called me awhile back and I missed my two best friends in the whole Wizarding world. And I need also came back to London to fine my hellhound mate." Ok, I am so confused right now. Who is this guy, and how did he get in the manor and through the wards that I placed around the manor.

Lucius:"Enrique, severus is not here he is at Hogwarts teaching. And no Enrique, I am not going to help you with anything." Lucius said," Now I remember his name. Sometimes, I don't pay attention to everything that my mates are talking about. "

Enrique is looking around to fine something, but what.

Just then, his eyes met mine. But his eyes turned per white, but why are eyes per white.

Enrique:"The time is coming forth, two Lord's from the light side and the dark side. Enemies become friends, and friends become enemies. The time is upon the Wizarding world, the light Lord has things coming to him, the dark Lord would win the war and bring peace to every creature there are." As Enrique is done, his eyes start to go back to normal color.

Enrique looked around confused, then he realized what happened, and he smacked his head with his hand.

So Enrique can see the future and everything that is happening.

Lucius looked at Enrique to see what had happened. Enrique looked at lucius, who had confusing eyes.

Enrique:"Lucius, remember I can see through the future. And I see that what I told severus came true, and like I always said back in our fourth year at Hogwarts. The three alphas come together as one and find their youngest mate with beautiful green eyes. Y'all never listened to me and said that I was crazy." When Enrique got done, he started to disappear. My guess is he is going to Hogwarts to bug severus, and I wonder how that would go.

I looked at Lucius, and he just moved his head, saying nope.
_______________________________________

After that little visit, lucius looked at me with a confused face.

I know Lucius is thinking. That I didn't kill anyone, and it's true I am a dark lord and everything.

But I don't kill omegas or anything like that, and lucius and severus know that.

Lucius:"Tom, you do realize that Enrique, a well trained assassin, was just in here." What is lucius talking about? How is that sweet omega an assassin? I just don't see it.

Tom:"Lucius, how is that omega an assassin. Because I never in my life heard of an omega being an assassin." This has made me questioning allot on omegas.

Lucius:"Look, Tom, Enrique isn't someone who you should cross paths with. When Enrique was in Hogwarts, he went on and on about becoming the most deadly parson there is. And now, seeing Enrique after so many years, at first, I thought he was dead or something like that." Lucius said, but I wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying.

I got lost because I was looking at his long blonde hair. The things I could do with his hair.

Lucius started saying else, but the way his lips are moving. They should be on something.

I started imagining lucius in bed with me screaming my name.

Oh, the things I would do to him.